Girls weekend...opinions on a resort

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I've stayed at quite a few of disney resorts but am having trouble picking one for an all girls weekend. I'm going with my two sisters and my step mom for a long weekend during the beginning of food and wine this fall. So where would you stay and why?

TFIN44

Look into to renting some DVC points to stay at the Boardwalk or Yacht and Beach Club. Might be a little late since they are in high demand but still worth a look. Its walking distance to Epcot world showcase and a decent price with DVC points.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
If you're going down specifically for F&WF and it's the adults only girls good time show then I would say:

The Boardwalk (or one of the other Epcot resorts). A nice lesiurely stroll to the World Showcase and all the delicious food and frosty beverages that four young ladies could want??? Hellz yeah!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Love the Boardwalk!! I would definately pick there for a girls weekend. The Boardwalk has regular rooms and also a DVC side with villas etc if you want more space. DVC rooms you can book like a normal room or you can rent points from a member etc.
Also Yacht Club is nice too and both of these resorts you can walk to EPCOT or take the boat. :)

Sans Souci

I really like Boardwalk. To me, it feels like it has a more adult clientele. I think it's pefrect for a girls' weekend that is focused on F&W.

But you really can't go wrong at any of those resorts for F&W.

DizneyPryncess

Boardwalk would be my choice. Aside from the fact that it's my favorite resort, it's close proximity to Epcot. And you have other night life happening there with Jellyrolls if you wanted to check that out. If you wanted to head to DHS at all, you can walk there also.

HollyAD

I agree with a boardwalk hotel! Would swan or dolphin be an option for you? It can be cheaper but if you need the magical express you should stay at a disney resort. You can extend your food and wine festival activities to Jelly Rolls or the Atlantic dance Hall. And there's no need for a taxi :)

slappy magoo

Where do you think you'd be spending most of your time? Which park? Or do you think you'd spend more time at the resort or resort hopping? Or Downtown Disney?
EDIT: Never mind, I missed where you wrote this is a food-and-wine based trip. Any of the Epcot resorts will probably be packed at this point but it would make the most sense. Otherwise, I'd say Bay Lake, so you're a monorail ride away from Epcot but could still walk to MK.

TXDisney

Boardwalk or BC/YC for sure. We stayed at the boardwalk this last f&w festival and loved it. The convenience if your epcot lovers you can't beat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom