Adding Somebody to FP+?

fantasmicsyd

Original Poster
Some friends and I are going to MK later this month and I wanted to make FP's for us. Three of us are AP's, one is not and is planning to pick up a single day ticket the day we go. My question is- would it be possible to add that person to our FP's when the time comes through MDE or at an in-park kiosk? I'd like to know for planning purposes :)

Rob562

Some friends and I are going to MK later this month and I wanted to make FP's for us. Three of us are AP's, one is not and is planning to pick up a single day ticket the day we go. My question is- would it be possible to add that person to our FP's when the time comes through MDE or at an in-park kiosk? I'd like to know for planning purposes :)

As long as there are still slots available for the same time period as yours, yes.

I presume the three AP-holders already have MDE profiles and are connected to each other as Friends.
Have the 1-day person set up a MDE account and connect to at least the "planner" of the AP group as a Friend. Once they buy their ticket, they can link it to their MDE account either on the app or at a kiosk and then you can use the Copy function to try and copy your existing FP+ choices to them.

If they're definitely going, I'd suggest they buy their ticket now so they can link to MDE and you can handle all the FP+ before you arrive.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom