Best place to view Epcot fireworks from Boardwalk?

chipndale09

Hi'

This is the first year in many we will be visting Disney but not really. Due to my daughters golf tournament commitments, we will be using All-Sports as a home base

However, due time constraints we will not be visiting the parks. We have a few ADR,s , California grill for Mk fireworks, Artsist Point , once again MK fireworks, and a couple of DTD restos.

Would like to book an ADR on the boardwalk (not sure where yet) So after dinner walk, I am wondering where would be the best place to view the fireworks at Epcot. Beach or yacht club grounds, Dolphin gounds, bridge on the way to international gateway??

any suggestions would be appreciated

cheers

Tuvalu

If you stand on the bridge on the way to the International Gateway you should be able to see the fireworks. You won't see the globe or the fountains in the water, though.

Also, you cannot see any fireworks from Artist Point. If you walk down to the Wilderness Lodge beach, you may see some, but your view may be blocked by the tall trees that surround the lodge.

Upvote 0

Arty Cordova

I would recommend sitting on the beach in front of the beach/yacht club. You will see the fireworks just fine, just not the activities in the lake that you would see if inside Epcot.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom