Best things to hit in Universal?

bhg469

Either 3 or 7, It nails the outer log right in the face. Doesn't do much for the inside log.
My friend and I were having fun and an older couple came by to watch. The wife started waving at the boats that would round the corner and as all their hands were up we shot them in the face. It was almost too devious.

JediMasterMatt

Really?!? Don't toy with me!!!

They've been trying to lock up the rights for many years and have been close and very recently made a breakthrough. HTF is convinced and that is good enough for me. He's been extremely reliable.

Toon Lagoon will be the location when it happens. It's a good assumption that Dudley's will be passing into the West and the only attraction with a shot at remaining would be a repurposed Popeye's.

Still likely a few years out.

BrianV

They've been trying to lock up the rights for many years and have been close and very recently made a breakthrough. HTF is convinced and that is good enough for me. He's been extremely reliable.

Toon Lagoon will be the location when it happens. It's a good assumption that Dudley's will be passing into the West and the only attraction with a shot at remaining would be a repurposed Popeye's.

Still likely a few years out.

Awesome. I enjoy toon lagoon, but it is the weak point of IOA. They'll probably build it in two years...same amount of time that disney takes to build a third track at TSMM. ;). Guess I'll have to renew my universal season passes.

I'm not sure I can take LOTR, Star Wars, and Avatar all coming to orlando at the same time

bhg469

Awesome. I enjoy toon lagoon, but it is the weak point of IOA. They'll probably build it in two years...same amount of time that disney takes to build a third track at TSMM. ;). Guess I'll have to renew my universal season passes.

I'm not sure I can take LOTR, Star Wars, and Avatar all coming to orlando at the same time
I'd need a raise if I was local.

danpam1024

I think they should re do TL to be more current, I love the toons :) And Uni has plenty to work with.

JediMasterMatt

No need to worry about that... it definitely won't be happening at the same time. TDO will make sure that happens. Star Wars is still way off on the horizon. If I had to lay money on the table, both Pandora and LotR will be up and running before WDW sees Star Wars. Pixar Place expansion will likely happen before then.

Star Wars in California - that's a different story.

BrianV

No need to worry about that... it definitely won't be happening at the same time. TDO will make sure that happens. Star Wars is still way off on the horizon. If I had to lay money on the table, both Pandora and LotR will be up and running before WDW sees Star Wars. Pixar Place expansion will likely happen before then.

Star Wars in California - that's a different story.

Sadly California is not on our hit list any time soon. Some day...

But which first, avatar which has already broken ground -or- LOTR which is at best an idea floating around? I say the latter given disney and universal's approaches to construction. I'd love to know the time between when someone at universal first seriously said "let's expand Harry potter world!" And the day it opened.

Disneyhead'71

Kong vs Arendelle@WS (my money is on Kong)
ST+Fallon vs Pandora sponsored by Pandora (Disney gets this one....barely)
WonderSea vs Disney Springs (no comment necessary)
F&F vs TSPL (toss up)

(And the ultimate theme parks cage match)

Mos_Eisley.png
VS
Elvesof-Rivendell-rivendell-9548330-960-404.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom