Swing Into spring 2015

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
Disneyland Paris is celebrating spring with 2 shows and one happening

The main show is Goofy's Garden Party in Central Plaza : Goofy is the conductor of a wonderful garden with living topiaries and flowers

At Castle Stage, Mary Poppins, Bert and many performers celebrate spring with Welcome To Spring

At last Minnie, Daisy, Clarice and Clarabelle celebrate easter with 4 famous Disney's rabbit : Thumper, Miss Bunny, Rabbit and the white rabbit !

What do you think of this season ?

orlando678-

I heard rumors about Anna and Elsa joining the swing into spring 2016 celebration because of their spring appearances in Frozen Fever. It sounds interesting, but did disney do this on purpose? Did they want Frozen Fever to cover another season than summer and winter so that they could even celebrate Frozen in spring?

Animaniac93-98

Yes they will stay because of programming hapenning in the evening for the summer Frozen Fun.

I guess that means they'll be up all year since Frozen Summer Fun runs until September 13 and I doubt Disney would take them down only to put them up a month later for the Christmas promotion.

coruscant

I guess that means they'll be up all year since Frozen Summer Fun runs until September 13 and I doubt Disney would take them down only to put them up a month later for the Christmas promotion.
Yes I also think that. They normally put them up in the castle by mid October at the latest so it does not make any sense to remove them for one month.

coruscant

I'm not sure if they will replace any scene or they will simply add some from Frozen (maybe from the Disney Dreams of Christmas). If they replace, maybe Brave might go away.

The Empress Lilly

Alice would be good.

For my part they could get rid of Brave and The Princess and the Frog segments. Friends on the Other Side is bad. I pretty much like all the other scenes.

peep

I really enjoyed the Swing into Spring event last year, can't wait to visit in May to check out the new additions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom