The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Lots of food discussion today, no wonder I'm hungry! ;)
discussions are exhausting ;)

Not generally, but this year there was a freak storm.
@Cesar R M can remind us of the exact date.

It was on sept 01 to Sept 9 if I remember correctly.
20140909_085900.jpg
mere minutes after this, it started to snow again.. note that this is when they started to de-ice the plane. the water there was all iced and formed a strong layer of ice in the wing.
hence why all planes had to be de-iced.

Cesar R M

Ready for the rant? Because here it comes...

AAA finally came. 2 hours after I called. Guy comes out. He gets the engine to turn over. And then...he takes the key out of the ignition! And guess what? Now for some reason the key won't turn in the ignition. My parents told me to leave the car at school and we would take care of it on Friday. When I hung up with them, after the guy left, I noticed that he left my driver's side window down. In the rain. Before a snowstorm. And the window is electric, so it won't roll up now.

So now I am back on the phone with AAA trying to get the problem fixed. Someone is going to face a very p!ssed version of me...
why the hell would he turn off the car once it as been started?

Cesar R M

You are like an onion so many layers. You never cease to shock me!
lets hope she doesnt make us cry later on :hilarious:

I bagged a lot of lunches too...mostly sausage on biscuit left over from breakfast, or bean sammiches from previous night's supper leftovers (with maynaze, of course). I went to 7 diff elementary schools so they ran the gamut. One still had outhouses. Yeah, I'm that old. (why isn't there a "wrinkled" emoticon????)
because it could hurt someone's feelings :p

Cesar R M

I remember my geography textbook saying that even though we describe the US as a melting pot it's actually more of a "tossed salad."
that could explain the p0 rn industry. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

salad tossing....
SWwTvSq.gif

StarWarsGirl

the bonus is, you get to drive the new car!
Yup. The other thing we're thinking is that I could borrow my grandfather's car. He lives a mile from us, but he isn't able to drive, so they've got a car they're not using. Either that, or we'll get a rental for one of my parents to drive and I'll taake the new car.

I'm STILL at school. AAA finally showed up, but sent the wrong tow truck. So other towing company is here

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You do have them, but, I'm not sure if they are oddly spelled words or words spelled by the odd! They are colourful though, eh!:rolleyes:

There were a lot of public places that still had outhouses right up into the early 1960's.:in pain:
I still use an outhouse, every day at work.
Except, I am a lady, so I just call it the potty. But an outhouse by any other name is still an outhouse.

Seriously though, Brantford is immediately adjacent to the Six Nations Indian Reserve. Right up until the late 60's/early 70's, more Six Nations homes did not have indoor plumbing than did. The Federal gov't undertook to ensure that each and every home had indoor running water and at least one working toilet.

Cesar R M

Yup. The other thing we're thinking is that I could borrow my grandfather's car. He lives a mile from us, but he isn't able to drive, so they've got a car they're not using. Either that, or we'll get a rental for one of my parents to drive and I'll taake the new car.

I'm STILL at school. AAA finally showed up, but sent the wrong tow truck. So other towing company is here
wow.. AAA seems to be making mistakes after mistakes :/

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

OMG! This isn't a glowing endorsement for AAA let alone the car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom