Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If you look back there's a whole section that's still open. If they have done something I would think its minimal.

If you look at this picture you can see that there appears to be a wall diving the section of the building where they are building the rock work from the open portion. Clearly there has been no major interior work on the open section since it doesn't even have a slab yet, but we can't see what the state of the other section is.

PxW1TAO.jpg

Mukta

I know I will go back there when it is done no matter what, because my last few trips to Orlando have made me fall in love with Universal. I will be there in Sept though, I so I would love to see some more progress by then. I love how fast Universal builds stuff!

ctxak98

Sorry for what might seem like a dumb question, but is there any artwork or concept art for this attraction!? Is it just a clone of the 3D experience at Universal Hollywood!? Just confused on the project but the building so far look impressive!

Mike S

Original Poster
It made it's debut in Australia a couple of years ago. Not sure if it's going to tour anywhere else since it's been crazy expensive to produce. This Kong is a giant puppet.

Wow. I would expect nothing less from the people who did the Walking with Dinosaurs live show.

JordanNite

To all those who argued this was going to be a brand new attraction - well i think it's confirmed now, this is just the Hollywood wrap around 3D ride, but with an animatronic at the end of the ride.

Those who stated it was going to be a brand new attraction were wrong - it's one argument i'm sad to lose.

s8film40

To all those who argued this was going to be a brand new attraction - well i think it's confirmed now, this is just the Hollywood wrap around 3D ride, but with an animatronic at the end of the ride.

Those who stated it was going to be a brand new attraction were wrong - it's one argument i'm sad to lose.
What "confirmation" are you referring to? I'm pretty sure this will be more than just a tram going through a wrap around 3D screen, otherwise there will be an awful lot of wasted space in that building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom