What were you excited to see?

ChesterKiwi

When Captain EO came back.

tumblr_lyyajlq9JP1r8izwpo1_500.gif
THIS!

Matt_Black

Alien Encounter, Tower of Terror, Be Our Guest, and meeting Indy once I learned that was totally a thing you could do after the Stunt Show.

copcarguyp71

On our last trip our daughter (then 10) decided to nut-up and we were able to do ToT...it did not disappoint and I think we rode it 12 times that trip in daylight and night time.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The first time my daughter and I drove under the Welcome to the Magic Kingdom sign. I had to slow down so she could take a photo as I was going about 60 mph on Western Way in my excitement to be there.

LauraRose

7DMT, I followed the progress of that thing for months, waited so long in scorching heat just for a crappy rollercoaster. Disappointed wasn't the word!

Scooter

I remember when Soarin was under construction I could hardly wait to experiance it. I wasn't dissapointed. It's still one of my "can't wait to ride it" attractions.

JasonP

Maybe not a life changing experience, but seeing the Monorail when you first hit the property. I was just telling my wife the other day this same thing, since we are less than a month away from going to the World.

Upon getting closer to Disney, since we are driving, when you first see the Disney World signs that are in the state sign color of green the excitement starts to build. The excitement is even more when you finally see the purple Disney signs that are on property and the big Walt Disney World sign. My 'WOW' moment or tear jerker moment is when I see the Monorail beam for the first time and again when you see the Monorail cruising along on that beam. That is when it's all over and can't wait to get into the house of the mouse and leave reality behind and enjoy another amazing Disney vacation. Nothing else like it.

Red Sox

I remember Disney shows on Travel Channel that hyped up the Yeti, sadly by the time I finally got to see Expedition Everest in person for the 1st time in 2013 he has long been disco-ing, and looking at a youtube video of the original incarnation of the ride it looks like a bunch of other steam effects were taken away too. :-/

melmel89

Be our Guest- I followed its construction quite closely and remember thinking there is no way it could be amazing as it sounded. We finally got the opportunity to eat there last September and I can remember walking in there, it actually took my breath away!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom