The greatest tv series ever is without doubt ...............

alissafalco

All the shows mentioned are very good shows. We could go on forever trying to decide what shoe was "best" But when I think of the "best" you have to go with a show that was in Americas vernacular. As much as I like "The Wire"
"House of Cards" is right up there. But these I would not consider the "Best". I am thinking "All in The Family" ...."MASH" My all time childhood favorite was "Dennis the Menace" I honestly feel sorry for some of the young people who will probably never see some of these shows. They truly are missing some of the "Best" TV shows ever. I could go really back with "Combat" "Gunsmoke" How about Don Kirshners Saturday Night Rock Concert...HAHA Who can remember those days? "Bonanza" Heck no one mentioned "The Flintstones" and lastly in honor of Disney.......Daniel Boone with Fess Parker.
I 100% agree with "All in the family". The others you mentioned, not my time ;)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
You guys have listed a ton of shows I dearly love. I have never been capable of putting together a best list. But, I do like/dislike things. Here is a show that makes me laugh every episode and hasn't been mentioned yet - Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

artvandelay

My top five, in no order:

The Wire
Sopranos
Mad Men (surprised it's not been mentioned)
Arrested Development
Game of Thrones
Battlestar Galactica

I know it's six, but I couldn't choose just five.

All of these shows lend themselves to watching a second time. You pick up so much stuff you didn't see the first time through. Just rewatched GOT and it is better the second time!

Last edited:

seahawk7

My top five, in no order:

The Wire
Sopranos
Mad Men (surprised it's not been mentioned)
Arrested Development
Game of Thrones
Battlestar Galactica

I know it's six, but I couldn't choose just five.

All of these shows lend themselves to watching a second time. You pick up so much stuff you didn't see the first time through. Just rewatched GOT and it is better the second time!
Sopranos is one of the best drama series, for comedy it has to be The Office.

seahawk7

I think Sopranos is also one of the funniest shows of all time too
0voz82j

This is the only example I could post without getting demerits. You are so absolutely right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom