MDE down again...

007mickey

Original Poster
Can't make any reservations online or by phone right now, it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Is anyone else having the same problem?

007mickey

Original Poster
I can't stand this. Fourth time I've logged on, selected a time for Beaches & Cream and it just reloads the page for me to find a time. I have now picked 8:40, 8:50, 9:00 and 9:20. Each time it does the same thing and nothing shows up on my reservations. Tried calling and they are "experiencing technical difficulties". And my MDE page just crapped out again. I love spending my lunch hour dealing with Disney's computer system, uggghhh.

007mickey

Original Poster
I've checked two more times since lunch. Same thing, it will allow me to select a time and then...nothing, right back to the same page with no times displayed and ready to search again. I think I'll just give it a rest till tonight and see if it improves. After this and the BOG lunch fiasco last week, I just can't wait to try and secure 8 days worth of FP's when the time comes :arghh:.

DougK

I can't stand this. Fourth time I've logged on, selected a time for Beaches & Cream and it just reloads the page for me to find a time. I have now picked 8:40, 8:50, 9:00 and 9:20. Each time it does the same thing and nothing shows up on my reservations. Tried calling and they are "experiencing technical difficulties". And my MDE page just crapped out again. I love spending my lunch hour dealing with Disney's computer system, uggghhh.

I had this too and strangely only for Beaches and Cream. Reservations for other restaurants work fine. I called and they were able to make my Beaches and Cream reservations with no problem so it only fails for customers using the web site.

007mickey

Original Poster
I had this too and strangely only for Beaches and Cream. Reservations for other restaurants work fine. I called and they were able to make my Beaches and Cream reservations with no problem so it only fails for customers using the web site.

After calling today, I would wholeheartedly agree. I was able to get a reservation as well by calling. Interesting is that there were more times displayed on the website (although I couldn't select them) than what the reservations operator offered me. She said the website sometimes offers "false times"? It was very baffling and frustrating but at least I know I was not the only one having this issue. Thanks for the reply Doug.

DougK

After calling today, I would wholeheartedly agree. I was able to get a reservation as well by calling. Interesting is that there were more times displayed on the website (although I couldn't select them) than what the reservations operator offered me. She said the website sometimes offers "false times"? It was very baffling and frustrating but at least I know I was not the only one having this issue. Thanks for the reply Doug.

Disney's computers are always interesting, but the CM's explanations are better. "False times", gotta love that one!

JohnD

Recently, it hasn't been automatically cancelling an ADR in the same time frame as I new one I make. For example, I make a new ADR for Kona Café at 7pm instead of 6:50pm. I go through the process where MDE tells me there is another ADR in the same timeframe (6:50pm). Do you wish to cancel? Yes. Except it doesn't. I have to manually cancel it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom