Disney's Trails End Restaurant

Pluto15

Original Poster
Hi all

I am getting really exciting about my upcoming trip and planning out days and restaurants. I was wondering what everyone's views and feedback was in Disneys Trails End was.

I have been before and there is something really magical about the drive the setting the atmosphere. It's so close to MK yet has such a peaceful wilderness feel about it.

For me the food and selection is great and amazing value for a buffet. Possibly the best on site. I love the jam jar glasses the ticking chairs on the porch the sunsets the atmosphere.

It would be great to hear your views see any pics you have of it.

Thanks all :)

Pluto15

Original Poster
As I always say...STOP TELLING PEOPLE HOW GOOD IT IS!!! I want my reservation free access. Lol

Yeah, one of my top 10. And that banana pudding is the bomb.

Only top 10 lol. It's in my top 5 eating places for sure. I think the setting has a lot to do with it too. It's like being out in the wilderness on a western movie :)

R. Mexico

This is my absolute favorite buffet in WDW. I love the food. I like the setting but can be tricky to get there on time:) Great semi-hidden gem right there.

Pluto15

Original Poster
This is my absolute favorite buffet in WDW. I love the food. I like the setting but can be tricky to get there on time:) Great semi-hidden gem right there.

I think because it's so hidden and takes wee bit of time makes it special. I don't think many people know about it compared to the rest. Wonder if there are others like it?!!!

allidog1

I have to say it is my favorite breakfast on property, and recently I had dinner there for the first time and it was great too.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We have eaten there many times, and loved it every time. Best buffet on property. Love the location as well. Nice boat ride from MK. Time it right, and you can see Wishes from a boat, or watch the Water parade from the beach.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
We have eaten there many times, and loved it every time. Best buffet on property. Love the location as well. Nice boat ride from MK. Time it right, and you can see Wishes from a boat, or watch the Water parade from the beach.
Heathen!! Boma is the best buffet on property!

Pluto15

Original Poster
Boma's is good but trails end is special and so so much value for money. It must be the cheapest buffet on property but anaxing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom