Trip Report **COMPLETED** Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum Take Disney!!!

acttr
I am FINALLY ready to start my TR, we've been home for almost 2 weeks and it has been crazy since I walked through the front door. Plus my computer has been acting psycho and was giving me the hardest time when I was trying to upload onto Photobucket!

If you want to read my PTR, here it is

I am going to warn you all, I took almost 1,000 pictures. This is going to be a very picture heavy TR, hope that's okay :D. We all had an amazing time and laughed more than I think we have on any other trip.

So lets get this started shall we???

Day 1! :) (I actually have no pictures from this day lol)

I unfortunately had to work this day, usually a 9-5 shift goes by super fast but this day it was like pulling teeth....

Just to get through the day I made a little countdown and every 10 minutes I would fill in a bubble just to pass the time haha.

FINALLY it hit 4:55pm and I raced out the door, don't tell my boss I left early ;)

I had to go home and finish packing, I never finish on time. I ran home and stuffed the rest of my stuff in my suitcase, threw everything in my car and drove to get Becca.

Everyone in south Florida seemed to be driving on the same road I was and I was getting annoyed... didn't these people know I had a date with a mouse?!?!

I eventually got to Becca's, threw her stuff in my car and we were off!!!

DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME

but first, we had to stop at my cousin's and get something for our costumes haha. She lives about an hour north of me and her house was on the way, so not that huge of a detour

we picked up the bows, got on the turnpike and we were not stopping until we got to WDW!!!! We had this awesome playlist we both had made and we were so excited we kept yelling "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD" out of the window haha, well mainly Becca was, but I may have done it once or twice :D

We stopped at a rest stop, got some Dunkin Donuts and drove the last leg of our trip.

We pulled into AKL around 10:30pm and parked in the garage underneath, which I think is a brilliant idea. I love being able to park and just take an elevator up to the floor I'm staying on.

We went up to the room and made everyone come down and help us unpack the car. Two girls brought so much stuff we filled my car, I have a tiny car but still it was amazing haha.

After unpacking we all had some sandwiches relaxed and all got to know each other, well Becca and I got to know Kevin and his family since we hadn't met them yet.

At about 1am, we pulled out the bed inside the couch and called it a night.

That's it for Day 1, I'm sorry it's all writing and no pictures, but I do promise there are tons of pics from every day past this one!

Thank you all for reading this and hope you are enjoying it :D

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
So sweet what that CM said when you did the Ariel ride. What charmers!

I'm SO glad I wasn't the only one that thought Ariel looked like she just came out of Bonaroo. We thought she looked a little stoned too - something about her eyes/eyelids.

I wish your pictures would show up. I left them years ago for that same problem. Hope you can get it worked out.

Overall awesome report!
haha I love the ride, but c'mon Disney! You invented AA and you cant fix her eyes??? lol

I'm going to stop using photobucket from now on, I experienced all kinds of problems with them while writing this TR. The next one will be better, with less problems!

Thank you so much for reading!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
The picture issue looks like it has been solved! Sorry about that everyone. :)

All pictures should be able to be seen now. Thank you all again for reading my TR, we are just 15 days away from our next trip and I am very excited to share that TR with you all

brb1006

DAY 4 PART 1:

I woke up around 9am to the smell of coffee. My mom and Annie were over in the second room just talkin. I went over and joined them so we didn't wake Becca or Ash. No one had any plans for this day, except the guys, they all had a golf reservation that morning so they were already gone.

About 30 minutes later, Becca and Ash woke up. We talked about our plans, we all wanted to go see the FOF parade. So that was our plan, my mom and Annie were going to head over to DTD.

We took turns showering and taking our time getting ready. At about noon we were starving, my mom and Annie were already gone. The 3 of us decided to head off property to get some lunch. One thing I love about staying at AKL, 192 is right down the road and has a bunch of options. We decided on Taco Bell since it was cheap and right there haha. We brought it back to the room.

254_zps8e1ac77b.jpg

We ate our food and watched some Stacey! We love Stacey and her Must-Do's

Around 2 we headed over to MK! We got there pretty quickly and walked through Main Street.

256_zps5d162329.jpg

Marie was meeting and she had almost no line so we hopped in!

258_zps2af119d0.png

We had the cutest interaction with her! She hugged all of us then turned us around to look at the castle, we were a little confused. Then this happened!

259_zpsda787ab4.png

262_zps92c78f16.jpg

263_zpsfc1454f6.png

So cute! I love the picture above :inlove: Marie was adorable

266_zps9acccdc5.jpg

Once we met Marie, we saw the practically perfect Mary Poppins! She was roaming around so we stopped and spoke with her about how Becca and I were obviously Royalty due to our crowns and how she loved our peculiar choices in hair color!

267_zps97081029.jpg

We had such a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time with Mary that we decided it was time was time to find a spot for FOF. We scored amazing seats across the street from the Emporium. We've only watched this parade from Frontierland so I was excited to watch it so close and on MS!

It was getting pretty hot out, and our seats were in direct sunlight. So what do you do when in MK and it's hot out? get DOLE WHIPS!

We had Ashley save the seats and we went to get the Dole Whips. I'm so new to the world of these things, I hadn't had my first one until this past May! I have no idea how I had gone that long without one! I'm hooked now

The line was crazy long as usual It took us about 20 minutes to get our Dole Whips, but it was so worth it. We headed back to MS, Ashleys was starting to melt and drip so we kind of ran to her haha.

268_zps39e34d41.jpg

mine was very melted when we finally got to her, she was complaining about the heat and how she felt as melted as the DW. I told her to shush and eat her treat lol, such a big sister answer right?

269_zpsd7054923.jpg

My mouth is watering from the thought of the DW right now, why can't they make an at home machine to make these all the time?? Come on Disney!!!

270_zpsaa2465bb.jpg

We finished our treats and finally saw this in the distance!

271_zpse7c50736.jpg

I am completely obsessed with this parade, I think it AMAZING I will see it multiple times in one trip.

That Marie photo must have taken place during the finale for Dream Along With Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom