Boardwalk changes access

NYJim

Original Poster
Boardwalk is one of my favorite places to visit, stroll along the lakeside path, laugh at the magicians, have a bite to eat at the Big River Brewery, wings at the ESPN Club or just a slice of pizza. Over the last few years that I have been living in Florida I've visited Boardwalk at least 20-25 times enjoying every minute of it. Unfortunately the last 2 months when I have attempted access in the evening hours I was denied. I was told that they had limited parking and unless I was a guest of the hotel, had a dinner reservation or wanted to pay $20 for valet parking I was not allowed to enter. Both times there was a line of cars ahead of me and they must have also been denied as they all had to turn around and exit. It's really disappointing, like myself there are a lot of people that come to enjoy the Boardwalk entertainment area. What's even more disturbing is when you look at the parking lots they have numerous empty spots. So if you are thinking about stopping by Boardwalk for a relaxing enjoyable evening be prepared to be turned away.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will potentially run into the same situation at every deluxe resort. Their first priority has to be to guests of the resorts and people that have dining reservations at the resort.

If you want to enjoy what the resort has to offer, either pay to valet or make a dining reservation.

Hockey89

You will potentially run into the same situation at every deluxe resort. Their first priority has to be to guests of the resorts and people that have dining reservations at the resort.

If you want to enjoy what the resort has to offer, either pay to valet or make a dining reservation.
+1

CheshireCat12

Or take the bus from DTD to BW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom