Victoria & Albert Chef Table

thompson2224

Original Poster
I guess 3 hours wouldn't be too bad. I just don't know if I could sit that long and I especially don't want to lose much park time because Im bringing a first timer with me and want to make sure that I can get as much in as possible in the days that were there. What do you think the longest it would be is? My party is just 2 people, so I couldn't imagine it taking too long to cook for 2 people as opposed to a larger party

thompson2224

Original Poster
Where did you hear that? Our chef's table experience was a little over 3 1/2 hours, but that was because we wanted to take our time, and talk with everyone in between courses. You could probably do it in 3, but why rush it? Relax and enjoy!

I forgot where, but I read somewhere that the chef table will be about a 5 hour dinner, I don't think I could do 5 hours if thats truly how long it takes as I would want to get back to the parks since the person Im going with hasn't been to disney before

Hockey89

I guess 3 hours wouldn't be too bad. I just don't know if I could sit that long and I especially don't want to lose much park time because Im bringing a first timer with me and want to make sure that I can get as much in as possible in the days that were there. What do you think the longest it would be is? My party is just 2 people, so I couldn't imagine it taking too long to cook for 2 people as opposed to a larger party
I'm guessing this is not the place for you after reading your last few message... You really can't sit for three hours? Pick a different place... There is not way you will be done in two hours... None.... Doesn't matter if you have one person or 20..... I been many times with a party of time and it is usually three hours...

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I would have to agree with Hockey that if you don't want to sit for a fabulous dinner for 3 or more hours, then V&As is not for you. My other answer to bringing someone that has never been before is simple - you will NEVER get to do everything in one visit anyway, so why not enjoy what you can do on that trip. Even if you stayed a month, you cannot do everything that WDW has to offer.

If this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip for that person, then wouldn't you want to have the experience of dining in one of the very few 5 diamond restaurants in the country?

thompson2224

Original Poster
No I can sit for 3 hours not a problem. I was more concerned with the 5 hours and yes I know that you can't do everything in one trip. Not my first rodeo at WDW

BuddyThomas

Maybe it's just me but if I was in a position to drop close to five hundred bucks on a dinner for two(surprise, I'm not), then I would not be rushing to get out of there. I'd be relaxing and enjoying every minute.

Hockey89

Maybe it's just me but if I was in a position to drop close to five hundred bucks on a dinner for two(surprise, I'm not), then I would not be rushing to get out of there. I'd be relaxing and enjoying every minute.
I've never walked out of there under 1000.... 500 may be kind unless you get no wine or booze ect.

thompson2224

Original Poster
Gotcha. It says that it is $250 a person without wine pairing and then another $150 for wine pairing so how did you get to $1000 for 2? Does that include your tip then?

Hockey89

Gotcha. It says that it is $250 a person without wine pairing and then another $150 for wine pairing so how did you get to $1000 for 2? Does that include your tip then?
I ate in the Queen V room. Nice bottle of wine... Plus, they have A5 beef for add-ons, so it is very easy to spend 1,200... That is including tip...
Start with a couple cocktails... 300 bottle of wine...Add-ons... After dinner scotch....

thompson2224

Original Poster
I ate in the Queen V room. Nice bottle of wine... Plus, they have A5 beef for add-ons, so it is very easy to spend 1,200... That is including tip...
Start with a couple cocktails... 300 bottle of wine...Add-ons... After dinner scotch....

Ahh makes sense then

BuddyThomas

Remind me to have your job in my next life.
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom