June 2015 Cast Member Entry

B~Low

I am a Disney employee and am looking to visit the various Disney parks in Florida with my wife in June. What do you expect the blackout dates to look like? My travel dates are flexible but need to book flights by Sunday, March 8th. Thank you

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I am a Disney employee and am looking to visit the various Disney parks in Florida with my wife in June. What do you expect the blackout dates to look like? My travel dates are flexible but need to book flights by Sunday, March 8th. Thank you
Wouldn't you be able to get that info from Disney?

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I would think as a Disney employee, you should be able to get that information from your HR department. I don't think Disney makes that info available for the general public.

Upvote 0

erwinalber4

If it hasn't been released yet, all you can do is wait. They release them as they get closer to the dates and they can change with days notice sometimes as well. With it being June, there's probably going to be a lot. Magic Kingdom will most likely be extremely difficult to get in on guest passes during that time. They usually try to have at least one or two parks available. Your Main Entrance pass will work for you but possibly consider purchasing discounted tickets from Company D for your guests if you want to see everything. Wait a little longer for the dates to come out to be sure though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom