May 3 rd-8

Mumeof3

so we have always gone in August but this time my daughter and I will be going in May ,how are the crowds usually at this time,also we are staying at pop and I am hoping to get a closer room to front of complex

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
First week of May is the BEST possible time to go. That was our time to go for 7 years running and all I can say is perfect weather and moderate crowds.

If it weren't for my daughter studying for those pesky college exams we'd be going that time of year.

Upvote 0

jeffk410

This

We can be pretty nuts when it comes to Star Wars related items. For example I've been walking around with this in my wallet, I'm pretty sure its the last year of paper FP for a "May the 4th". Worry not though, I have a pristine one I keep under lock and key ;-)
20150302_124744-1.jpg

Oh man, I'm normally a mid-May vacation goer, but we will be there the first week this year. We aren't too familiar with star wars, but have attended a few star wars weekends. Is this going to be so busy we should try avoiding DHS? Currently, we have an ADR at Brown Derby without even processing this..

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Oh man, I'm normally a mid-May vacation goer, but we will be there the first week this year. We aren't too familiar with star wars, but have attended a few star wars weekends. Is this going to be so busy we should try avoiding DHS? Currently, we have an ADR at Brown Derby without even processing this..

It's definitely not as bad as a Star Wars Weekend day. There are no celebrities. You should be fine. And if you see me (I'll probably be wearing that same tshirt ;)) be sure and say hi!!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
All this time, I thought we were geeks...

Don't ya love our matchy-matchy shirts?

2015 - Definitely geeks. But being an old man I just always hear the meathead from Revenge of the Nerds sayings "Nerds!" when I want to make fun of us peoplez.

And DUH...yes I love the matchy matchy Star Wars tees!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom