Via Napoli .... LOVED it!!

Mickey81

We keep meaning to give this a shot. We ate at Tutto Italia recently and was left a little underwhelmed for our expectations. Thanks for the review, we'll have to add it on to an upcoming trip.

TNDisneyNut

I know, I know, I always said I wasn't a fan of Italian food at Disney World. I was so skeptical of eating at Via Napoli for a few years, due to some less than stellar experiences we had in the past at other Italian restaurants on Disney property. This past Fall, I caved in. My husband was SO reluctant. I mean, I cook sauce once a week and we have a pizza parlor on almost every corner here at home. Let me tell you, we LOVED Via Napoli!!! Thanks to all of you who said that this was a MUST DO restaurant ... hats off to you and a big Jersey hug! This is a definate must try if you have never been!!!! Again, thanks all for the suggestion!! Read my full review, along with other reviews in the link below! Ciao Bello y Bellas!!
http://www.kingdomkonsultantblog.com/2015/02/via-napoli-review.html
Cant wait to try this on our next trip now! Loved your review!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I know, I know, I always said I wasn't a fan of Italian food at Disney World. I was so skeptical of eating at Via Napoli for a few years, due to some less than stellar experiences we had in the past at other Italian restaurants on Disney property. This past Fall, I caved in. My husband was SO reluctant. I mean, I cook sauce once a week and we have a pizza parlor on almost every corner here at home. Let me tell you, we LOVED Via Napoli!!! Thanks to all of you who said that this was a MUST DO restaurant ... hats off to you and a big Jersey hug! This is a definate must try if you have never been!!!! Again, thanks all for the suggestion!! Read my full review, along with other reviews in the link below! Ciao Bello y Bellas!!
http://www.kingdomkonsultantblog.com/2015/02/via-napoli-review.html
Wow....high praise coming from you. I am pizza snob to say the least. We just ate at Pepe's this weekend...We've got the best pie in America in more than a few locations close to my house. However Pizza being my favorite food, I've always got a hankering for some pie when I'm in the World. Needless to say Via Napoli has been on my radar for a while but I haven't had the confidence to put it into our ADR line up yet. However now with real guinea review ;) I can make some reservations.

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
Wow....high praise coming from you. I am pizza snob to say the least. We just ate at Pepe's this weekend...We've got the best pie in America in more than a few locations close to my house. However Pizza being my favorite food, I've always got a hankering for some pie when I'm in the World. Needless to say Via Napoli has been on my radar for a while but I haven't had the confidence to put it into our ADR line up yet. However now with real guinea review ;) I can make some reservations.
I was really surprised Enzo, now this up coming trip, Ron wants me to make TWO ADRs LOL.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
One thing that everyone needs to know is that the pizza here is NOT like Pizza Hut or Dominos AT ALL. It is Naples style with a thin crust that does have "burnt" spots on the bottom. This just adds to the wonderful flavors. They use fresh mozzarella that not everyone likes (our youngest son will only eat pizza with shredded mozzarella from a bag - not near as good as fresh, but that is him). Now saying that, if you get one that is totally burnt on the bottom, well, that is NOT how it should be. Please ask your server to have it redone, or you may not like it at all. No one is perfect every time, but I will say that ours has been perfect every time. Of course, I have now jinxed us for our next time there in a few weeks!.

materbuddy

@DisneyDebNJ I know exactly how you feel. We are from NY and you can't get better italian food than NY and NJ. We tried Via Napoli last trip and we were hooked. The pizza was so great. I had the 4 cheese. The crust was so thin and crispy. It is on our to do list every trip now.

EvilQueen-T

We've liked Via Napoli but were reluctant after having blah Italian food on property in the past. I like it well enough and my granddaughter loves it. We use a lot of fresh herbs when we cook and she's going through a phase where she wants to be a chef when she grows up so when she asked for fresh basil on her pasta instead of looking at her strangely (which has happened to us before) our server did what I think Epcot was meant to be about...learning about new things in a fun way. He told her how he was from a region of Italy that was famous for growing basil, how it's often used where he lived that sort of thing. Then he brought her a mix of olive oil and fresh basil to try with the bread. Basic stuff that was perfect for her age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom