The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Nope, regular sized stove. It's just the photo angle, methinks.

And yes, that is ketchup. Hey, it's only been a few years that I've stopped putting ketchup on cabbage rolls. :hilarious:
Is ketchup with your grilled cheese not a thing in the States?
(I do know that lots of places south of the border don't put vinegar on their fries.)
Oh gods from above.. please clean the sins of Jennifer as she has sinned! Ketchup on everything? HERESY! :hilarious:

Cesar R M

If you do, be warned, it's the worst kind of crazy over there.

Trolls are completely sanctimonious, one clearly thinks he is smarter than everyone else (he posts a bunch of blog articles, gets called out because they aren't reliable, and then says, "Well, I could post this article, but I'm not sure you would understand; it's highly technical :banghead:), and then they troll others, and then call others names, including trolls (projection much)? Dangerous crazy. The type of crazy that thinks it's smart when it's really not.
As an IT, I've dealt with these type of people.
they're pretty much narcissists with superiority complex, but also with the need to constantly enforce his superior views if not they will feel like they are irrelevant.
hence why they are always on the move.
they MUST get attention (good or bad) to feel like they are needed or that they exist.

Cesar R M

Please, please tell me you put ketchup on mac & cheese.
....ketchup.... on mac and cheese...
WP6CeWk.gif

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh gods from above.. please clean the sins of Jennifer as she has sinned! Ketchup on everything? HERESY! :hilarious:
Did you watch the Heinz advert?
I can't help it. I've been brainwashed since a tender age.

I can honestly admit, however, that I have NEVER put ketchup on bologna.
No sir, that's where we put maple syrup.
But only after we fry it.
The bologna, that is. I don't think you can fry maple syrup.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
View attachment 84941
This is my patio. I actually was able to post a picture that I took!

Ha! That's only a little bit. :p Around here, you still wouldn't have been able to see any of the brown fence--snow would be packed in up to the top!

As for Alaska, they're having unseasonal weather this year, with little snow. I was watching the national news yesterday, and it was reported that they had to push up the starting point of the Iditarod hours north of the original point, just to get enough snow. Not sure if that's happened before.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I think they need validation. They think I'm judging them which I'm not. They also get bugged that I'm vegetarian which I find silly. I don't mind people eating meat around me I even cook meat for my kids. It's a personal choice and I live and let live.

They need to leave you alone. There's nothing you're doing that hurts them in any way. You're the strong one, and obviously, they are not. That's their problem.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I start a job next Monday, scary. First real job. Benefits are little less than desired but I never had benefits so it's a step up. Pay won't allow me to get an apartment by myself so I'm already thinking of another job in the future...lol which it would be hard going on interviews and such.

Congratulations! It's been a long road to get there (as it is for so many people now, in this less than favorable job climate), but I know you'll do well!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Nope, regular sized stove. It's just the photo angle, methinks.

And yes, that is ketchup. Hey, it's only been a few years that I've stopped putting ketchup on cabbage rolls. :hilarious:
Is ketchup with your grilled cheese not a thing in the States?
(I do know that lots of places south of the border don't put vinegar on their fries.)

Ketchup I put on burgers. Grilled cheese is left in it's natural state--no embellishments needed!! And vinegar on fries?! I don't like vinegar. I put ketchup on fries, and a little salt. Canada has some odd food condiment pairings . . . :confused:

StarWarsGirl

No toast. No ham. No cheese. No onion.
Just fried egg, S & P, ketchup, and beautiful soft white Wonder bread.
:jawdrop:How can you not toast the bread? The egg just makes it all soggy otherwise. You must toast it.

I'm not a huge fan of eggs, so scrambled or in an omlette is how I like them

Please, please tell me you put ketchup on mac & cheese.
Is ketchup a major food group up there?

StarWarsGirl

Good morning all

Well, I've had the SUV for less than a week. This morning, my dad comes in and says, "Gotta go to the dealership. Your wiper blades are warped."

It's been. One. Week. :banghead: Of course, the weather contributed to the demise of the wiper blades, but still.

So I am off to the dealership. And then to class.

TomP

I could not, no how, no way, fit that fourth sandwich in the pan. :(

View attachment 84991

FYI - I know from previous experience, that 4/4 is not enough; but it turns out that 6/4 was a smidge too much.
View attachment 84994

And just to prove to the new guy @TomP that I really will post any old food pic, I offer the rest of the meal:

View attachment 84996

That grilled cheese was made with real Canadian cheddar, not plastic cheese. The soup, made with milk, and the glass of milk is just because you never know when "the menopause" is coming to rob your bones of all their calcium.

Looks a little short in the fibre department. Good thing I had a whole grain carrot/orange muffin for brekkie.
Looks very yummy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom