Disney jr. Show and fast pass

Sadielady

Original Poster
Does anyone know if this is hard to get in to without a fast pass? I know my son will probably like it, but didn't want to waste a fast pass on it if I didn't have to. Thanks!

TomHendricks

The only thing Fast Pass does is insure you are in the center and in front. Which honestly isn't needed for the show, just arrive early and you will have no problem.

DizneyPryncess

I wouldn't FP it, we've never had a problem getting in. And also, the stage show is puppets, and we felt the front row would be too low to see them very well for our daughter. We were on the end, about halfway back, and the seats were perfect!

DisneyMusician2

Never had a problem getting in or with our seats, you really have a pretty good view from wherever you are.

They do a pretty decent job of moving the action and characters around so every angle works for the kids!

sissa216

I agree- definitely not necessary! My son LOVES the show, and we end up catching it a few times a trip (even a few times a day sometimes!). FP's do just guarantee you to be in the front- and it's not necessary. There's not a bad place to sit- and in fact, being all the way in front with a raised stage makes it a bit harder for little ones to see everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom