What did you do?

dreamfinder

Sat was 5k, 1.5i @7:45p. Sun was 10k, 1.5i @8p. Today was 1mi, 1.5i @7:30p followed by some bike work.

How's the knee? Using the word squishy to describe your knee malady yesterday really stuck with me.

Doing much better, thanks for asking. It strangely mostly hurt when I'd do squating like actions, but running was somewhat pain free. A bit stiff, but not much pain. It's something that happens every now and then, kinda flairs up. Feels like it just collects excess fluid, perhaps trying to compensate for whatever is causing the stiffness/pain. You can poke at it in places you normally feel muscle/tendon.

JillC LI

Disobeyed doctor's orders and rode 25 minutes on an easy setting on the stationary bike last night. First exercise I've had in 2 weeks. Felt so good mentally. Hopefully I didn't do any physical damage.

Texas84

Cold front reached us in south Texas and did a 3-miler, 40F and 20 mph winds, a 30F drop from Sunday. Only had shorts and two tech shirts and ran it two minutes faster than usual.

imagination30

got home early from work . decided to run , but didnt want to get in to the cold , and the stupid school traffic , so i imprivised , bt the swat box.. -- wanted to go longer .,. but i couldnt so i did 2.01...

dreamfinder

Today was 2 1/2, @1.5i .2@10,.3@6,.2@8,.3@6,.2@7:30,.3@6,.2@6:53..3@6, .5@7:30. Slightly bizarre splits, but it worked for me today.

Disobeyed doctor's orders and rode 25 minutes on an easy setting on the stationary bike last night. First exercise I've had in 2 weeks. Felt so good mentally. Hopefully I didn't do any physical damage.

Take it easy, occasionally the doctors know what they are talking about.

Hope all you southerners are staying safe in the weather.

JillC LI

Today was 2 1/2, @1.5i .2@10,.3@6,.2@8,.3@6,.2@7:30,.3@6,.2@6:53..3@6, .5@7:30. Slightly bizarre splits, but it worked for me today.

Take it easy, occasionally the doctors know what they are talking about.

Yes, I know. It was about as easy a workout as they come - more mental than physical. And I don't feel any worse since then. (Nor do I feel better, unfortunately.)
Nice splits.

LindsayLoves

@JillC LI - I hope you start to feel some improvement soon

Monday - 4 very cold but easy miles. My legs felt good but man the wind was brutal, I ended up wearing my buff over my face for 90% of this run. First time my average pace was under 9 min/mile since starting up again!

Today - 5 miles at lunch with 3 x .5mi hills with an overall pace of 8:49/mi. This is the run I have been waiting for. It wasn't a piece of cake but I felt strong even when pushing up that hill the for third time. Nice to feel good and see *some* speed returning.

Kristia

Did 3 miles yesterday and had my best run in a while. Did it in 30:52 with negative splits. We were supposed to do 4 miles today, but we went to a Classic Car Show in Atlantic City early in the day. By the time we were done it was freezing rain....ugh. This winter can not end soon enough.

dreamfinder

Sat was 5k@1.5i, 7:15p (I think, probably finished faster) followed by some bike. Sun was 10k@1.5i, 5k@8, 2.5@7:30?, rest neg splits on the .5. Today was 1mi, .1@10,.2@6,.1@7:30, .2@6, .1@7:30. .2@6 followed by a quick mile on the bike. Got going way to late this AM.

atrus79

Got in a 5k today on the TM ... around 11 min p/mile pace. Been a little lazy due to the cold up here ... been running off and on a couple of days a week ... when it drops below 15 to 20 degrees, I just want to stay warm. Looking forward to the mid 40's next week ... moving outside to prepare for the Unite Half and NJ Full Marathons in April!

Hope everyone else has been staying warm this winter!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom