Hi New Disney Friends!

Hawkeyegirl

Original Poster
Hi Everyone! I wanted to sign up and introduce myself. I found this forum, because I have been actively searching for trip reports from the Disney Princess half (after seeing photos I've decided this must be a goal of mine) and ended up here. I also Loved seeing some reports on how the girls that met here go on trips together and really become friends! That is up my alley for sure!...can we be friends? lol.

I am days away from turning 30 :(...kidding. I have been to Disney World as a kid a few times, and just this past November took my daughter (and my mom) for a girls trip. I had so much fun doing all the planning. I hope to make taking a trip here an annual thing. The hard part is that my friends/family don't love Disney the way that I do...they don't like making the plans, and would be okay vacationing elsewhere. That is why I decided this group would be awesome to join!

JasonDeyoung

Welcome :) and if you're on FB join the team runDisney page :) the runDisney family is awesome I've met a lot of friends at the races and on fb

rsoxguy

Hello and welcome the the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

The Red Sox have solidified their fielding talent for the upcoming season, in case you were wondering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom