The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Yeah, those Canadians ... they'll say anything to avoid being blamed for the cold weather that drifts (see what I did there :hilarious:) south of the border.

Polar vortex? Not real.
Siberian whatever they're calling it? Not real.

Truth is, we sit up here in igloos, manufacturing cold weather, and then we huff and we puff, and we blow the cold temps your way.

And the more people who quit smoking, the greater our collective lung power, and by golly, we are sending the caca cold all the way down into the deep south.

And you ... are ... welcome!
I knew it!!!!! :eek:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I know. Just hate some of the nastiness going on over there.

I blocked the trolls. I hope the member who was getting attacked does the same. I hope by tomorrow all of the nastiness is gone and the thread is locked. Clearly, it's not something that people can discuss without getting horrible to one another.
Here. I give you cute puppies to cleanse your palate of all that nastiness.

image.jpg

Cesar R M

Welcome.
We don't "gossip"; we "share", "update", "apprise" ... but never "gossip". :hilarious::hilarious:

That thread will probably be locked, sooner rather than later.
Yes, it's a good thing that particular poorly located smoking area is being closed.
Yes, smoking is bad.
No, smokers are not generally evil, going out of their way to blow smoke directly in the face of asthmatics.
Geesh!
I think Jennifer should be our official PR and ADS manager.
she knows whasup :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
11001821_864044396996393_1156820464612345996_n.jpg

If I printed a picture of your poster and hung it up at my desk at work, do you think my boss would object? o_O :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We had a freeze warning here in Tampa Bay last week and it was NOT welcome. Ima not a send you any more oranges!

We are still IN a freeze up here in MA--since the end of January. Yet, we've had a little melting (just a little . . .) over the past week or so, on some of the sunny days; so the 5 feet of snow in the backyard is now down to 4 feet 10 inches. Spring is coming. ;) (But the snow is really pretty, though--a winter wonderland.)

Welcome to Chit Chat, by the way. :) As I did yesterday morning, I had to go up to N&R and catch up with the hot-button smoking thread. It's still a battle zone in that thread, and as @JenniferS suggested, it may be time for a lockdown. (For the record, I don't smoke, but defend a smoker's rights to smoke in a designated area.)

As a closing comment, chit chat conversation runs the gamut (it's not often that another thread is quoted, actually). This thread is a bit of an oasis for light-hearted to occasionally more serious, topics generally not covered in other forums. :)

TomP

You live in Tampa? Nice!

Hubby and I used to always stay at the Radisson Suite Resort on Sand Key (now a Marriott).
We plan on doing some condo shopping within the next year or two; in that general area, maybe Tarpon Springs, up as far north as New Port Richey. Be nice to catch some spring training in Dunedin, and be within 1 1/2 - 2 hours of Disney.
We are nowhere near retirement age yet, so there's not a lot of rush ... just a lot of desire.
Not in Tampa proper, but north in the same area in which you're interested. It is nice, I like the mix of tropical and temperate zones instead of all sand/palm trees like further south or all live oaks in the north. And Honeymoon Beach is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom