new to magic bands?

Tom

Beta Return
I just made my reservations and paid deposit for caribbean resort....do i get magic bands

Did you book a package, with tickets?

You get them anyway, as long as you've booked a stay at a Disney resort hotel, even if you didn't add tickets. You will need to create a My Disney Experience account online, then link your hotel reservation.

It will then walk you through everything, including customizing the bands. They'll ship about 2-3 weeks before your trip.

feona

Original Poster
Thank you....ok another question....sorry....what if i purchase park tickets from a outside ticket vendor can they be linked to my bands

arko

Thank you....ok another question....sorry....what if i purchase park tickets from a outside ticket vendor can they be linked to my bands

yes everything is linked to your My Disney Experience account. The bands themselves hold no info.
So once you get the tickets add them to your MDE account, you will be able to use the bands to enter the parks.

Tom

Beta Return

As long as they are 100% legitimate WDW tickets, from an authorized vendor. They'll have a serial number on them that matches the format of one of the examples they show on the Ticket Linking page of MDE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom