FP+ Question Regarding 30 & 60 Days Out

PUSH

Original Poster
My family is going down to WDW with other relatives in June. My family is staying on property at POR, while the other family is staying on property at the Hilton across from DTD. Since the Hilton is not considered a Disney resort, they are not allowed to make FP+ reservations until 30 days out, whereas we can do it 60 days ahead. My question is, if we link our reservations/accounts together on MyDisneyExperience, can we make FP+ at 60 days out for both families? Or would our relatives still be forced to do 30 days out?

According to someone my aunt spoke to on the phone (not sure who, but I believe someone from the Hilton), she believes we can link them together and have both families make them 60 days out. However, she wasn't sure.

Any information regarding this would be appreciated! We're just curious if this actually works, so that way we know what to do as far as planning goes.

Thanks!

Sparky359621

My family is going down to WDW with other relatives in June. My family is staying on property at POR, while the other family is staying on property at the Hilton across from DTD. Since the Hilton is not considered a Disney resort, they are not allowed to make FP+ reservations until 30 days out, whereas we can do it 60 days ahead. My question is, if we link our reservations/accounts together on MyDisneyExperience, can we make FP+ at 60 days out for both families? Or would our relatives still be forced to do 30 days out?

According to someone my aunt spoke to on the phone (not sure who, but I believe someone from the Hilton), she believes we can link them together and have both families make them 60 days out. However, she wasn't sure.

Any information regarding this would be appreciated! We're just curious if this actually works, so that way we know what to do as far as planning goes.

Thanks!
Only those staying at POR will be able to make FP+ selections 60 days out. Once 30 days out you can try and copy the FP+ selections to those staying at the Hilton (if those FP times are still available).

PUSH

Original Poster
Only those staying at POR will be able to make FP+ selections 60 days out. Once 30 days out you can try and copy the FP+ selections to those staying at the Hilton (if those FP times are still available).
Thanks! I've been trying to search the internet for an answer, but couldn't find one.

4disneylovers

I have a sort of similar question. My mom and I are going in May. We are staying at Caribbean beach. I have An annual pass. She has regular tickets. I think we should be able to Make fastpasses 60 days out. How do I get her ticket recognized?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom