Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

I wish they also offered a package that actually didn't include hair styling. My daughter would love the experience, but her hair is super short and there's nothing the ladies could do with that length. Since our trip is next month and we won't be able to go back, there won't be another occasion. It's a little frustrating.

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
I wish they also offered a package that actually didn't include hair styling. My daughter would love the experience, but her hair is super short and there's nothing the ladies could do with that length. Since our trip is next month and we won't be able to go back, there won't be another occasion. It's a little frustrating.
have you called to talk to them to see if maybe they can do something else for her?

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

have you called to talk to them to see if maybe they can do something else for her?

I haven't, as from what I heard a package is a package, and I honestly never thought of asking anyway. Now it's too late, obviously, since we're just a few weeks away and they're fully booked.

4disneylovers

I don't know this for sure but I thought they had colorful hair pieces to use on short hair. You can always hope for a cancellation. I had a thread before about BBB and someone was kind enough to post a flyer showing options. I think the hairstyles were there. You should be able to find it in a search. I don't know how to post a link.

Title was bobbidi bobbidi boutique hair length.

Last edited:

Kendrab1223

I don't know this for sure but I thought they had colorful hair pieces to use on short hair. You can always hope for a cancellation. I had a thread before about BBB and someone was kind enough to post a flyer showing options. I think the hairstyles were there. You should be able to find it in a search. I don't know how to post a link.

Title was bobbidi bobbidi boutique hair length.

I brought my daughter in July for her birthday, and there were two girls there with short hair. Both girls got the colored hair pieces and looked super cute with them! My daughter was already in the chair and getting the tight bun, but if she had seen those girls first, she would have chosen the colored hair (even though she has long hair).

Hawkeyegirl

We did a pre-park opening appointment (which was awesome). I do recommend doing it in the morning though, so they have time to get photos and have the day with it in. By night though my daughter wanted it taken out, she said it was bothering her. We brought our own costume, they let her change in the fitting room, so got the same experience and saved some money. We tipped and saw a few others doing so as well.

We just booked this boutique at Downtown Disney for our three girls. We are doing it on our last day at Disney, as we are going to see our family in Southern Florida, so it would allow them to be princesses for that event afterwards. I thought that it would be difficult to have the kids wearing these expensive and heavy costumes while touring the parks. Id rather they wear simple comfy clothes that could get ruined or wet without any fuss. Also, having it one of the last events allows us to use it as a earned activity to encourage good behavior.

Seanual757

We did the DTD last year no complaints our girls had a great time. My older daughter’s hair lasted 3 days (had it done Saturday morning, and she was able to get 1 day at school on Monday with it), our younger daughter lasted 2 days and she was done.
This year we are doing the one at MK mid-morning I expect the same thing 2-3 days tops depending on hair style. If I recall the cost for each was around $65-$70 we choose the package below. We did tip both ouf the stylists $10 each.
The Crown Package (starting at $59.95 plus tax)
· Hairstyling
· Shimmering make-up, face gem
· Princess sash and tote
· Nail polish

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom