Beluga interaction

ajmellu7

Original Poster
Hi, it was my birthday yesterday and I was amazingly lucky to receive the beluga interaction as a present. It is booked for 20th August as that is when I will be in orlando for my holiday.

I was wondering if anybody had any hints or tips or experiences they could share. I have wanted to do this for years and was shocked to discover I will be doing now! I can't wait!

Journey_On

Happy belated birthday!

That is terrific that you received the Beluga Interaction Program as a birthday present. :) I did the BIP a few years ago and loved it. There is nothing quite like getting that up close encounter with such a beautiful animal.

The water is very cold (50 degrees Farenheit or 10 degrees Celcius). It was painfully cold for me, but having a beluga whale right in front of me was worth it.

There will be professional photographers taking pictures of your experience, so make sure you look up for the camera every now and then.

You will have a great time!

919Florida

Well what a Happy Birthday. The Beluga Interaction Program is amazing. You are in for a real treat. This is one of my favorites. Yes the water is really cold but after you get in that water and see the Beluga's and interact with them you forget how cold the water is. Make sure you get the picture package. It was money well spent for me. I really love looking back at all my photos. One tip is to think of all kinds of questions and ask your instructor. This is your time to really learn about these amazing animals. Enjoy it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom