Best Bathrooms

SnarkyMonkey

I enjoy the washroom in the lobby of POFQ. I wish I had a pic but it's old timing and looks like you need to pull the string to flush. M

I love Disney bathrooms. I will admit it.

MagicHappens1971

Here's one I was just recently introduced to the other day. It's right off the Boardwalk, next to the gift shop of the Boardwalk Inn and by the pool. A Disney CM (whom I met while watching the Gator basketball game at Big River Brewing Co.) actually showed it to me. I won't say that it has the devices above the door handles that look like you need to scan a room key to enter, and I also won't say that we didn't need a key to get in. What I will say it that it was 10:30 at night, so I don't think it was high-traffic time from the pool and such; otherwise, they might actually be locked during the day. Anyone know?

Close up of the pretty tile work:

And in the interest of full disclosure, let me say that I don't take pictures inside the restrooms when any other people are in them. That would be creepy. Only when they're completely empty to they get their 15 minutes of fame
:)
Yes I accidentally closed the door while pulling it open and could not enter with out tapping my band which didn't work as I was not staying there.

GatorAsh

Original Poster
Wanna know what makes those Figment bathrooms even better? The vintage music loop that still plays in there. Magic Journeys, anyone?!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I like the bathroom signage. Disney uses a lot of different fonts and symbol, it makes it fun. The last couple trips I took pictures of the signs and made collages that I have hanging in my bathroom now as decoration.

rct247

The companion restroom outside of the LMA entrance at Studios is my favorite. No one knows it's there. (Far side near old Ackley exit point).

P_Radden

Wow this is a really cool thread. I've always loved a nice quiet bathroom when out in public (which is often hard to find). I think I actually came across a 10 best WDW Bathrooms thread somewhere also. I'll look for it and link it here.

You guys have any more cool "quiet" or "secret" bathrooms to share? Thanks

EDIT: here is that link: http://www.wdwtop10.com/#!Top-10-Be...rld/cjmy/6CBC78B9-2931-4018-9A7E-02BB0CA314D8

KikoKea

Way back in 1988, I was pregnant with my first child and I saw plenty of toilets very up close and personal at WDW. I was very impressed with how clean they were, even in the middle of the day.

One of the best is a small one-holer off the lobby of AKL to the right of the stairs down going, situated near the room with drums and the fireplace. Our moms, both about 90, talked about that one for some time. Love the decor and the wash bowl that sits up above the counter. Unfortunately, there's sometimes a line and people seem to take quite a while in there...

jloucks

I have never found a dirty restroom anywhere at WDW (occasional staff maybe). I have a minor medical issue that involves a lot of potty visits so I am quite versed in their relief venues. I do like quiet and secluded as well, but several of the hidey-hole bathrooms listed above were never completely vacant when I found them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom