The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

1924945_863578070376359_6897698744520127282_n.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ocean's Eleven is undoubtedly one of the best heist movies ever!
Can anyone tell me though - does Andy Garcia always walk like a duck, or just in the role of Terry Benedict?

Julia Roberts is almost palatable in that movie; just not worthy of 2001 George Clooney.

StarWarsGirl

Gee, I don't think I need to ask who. I am one post short of doing the same thing.
It's rare that I call out another member like that. But he kept going after Goofyernmost, he wasn't listening to other members, he was offending people, and he was not contributing to the conversation. I'd so had enough. I felt like calling him a troll, but restrained myself.

Goofyernmost

And just had another addition to the ignore list, thanks to the Smoking thread.

Thank goodness for the ignore feature.

Gee, I don't think I need to ask who. I am one post short of doing the same thing.
Sorry, it wasn't my intent to get you guys involved in that discussion. I don't ignore anyone mechanically, but, I do that to quite a few just by ignoring them. I had enough of talking to a wall and have left that particular building. Thanks again for the support though. :)
Ocean's Eleven is undoubtedly one of the best heist movies ever!
Can anyone tell me though - does Andy Garcia always walk like a duck, or just in the role of Terry Benedict?

Julia Roberts is almost palatable in that movie; just not worthy of 2001 George Clooney.
The only feelings that I have about good old George is one of jealousy. And I wholeheartedly agree that, at least for me, that is the only Julia Roberts participation that I have ever been able to sit through.

StarWarsGirl

Sorry, it wasn't my intent to get you guys involved in that discussion. I don't ignore anyone mechanically, but, I do that to quite a few just by ignoring them. I had enough of talking to a wall and have left that particular building. Thanks again for the support though. :)
I was going to just sit back and read with the popcorn, but then I felt like participating. It was a degree of fun, but then I'd had enough of talking to a brick wall as well. I got about 20 likes out of that thread though, so it's all good. ;)

StarWarsGirl

Oh gosh....I've stumbled onto this thread when doing a search. I had no idea people gossiped about other threads :) I hope y'all don't mind if I post here too. I kept out of "that thread" after I said my piece. It was like watching people try to teach a pig to sing opera.
We do on occasion, especially when there's drama goin' on. Safe place to talk about it. We also talk about life, movies, cats (okay, maybe that's just me...), cars, Disney...and we all try to be nice around here.

Welcome! Hope you can hang out here for a while. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh gosh....I've stumbled onto this thread when doing a search. I had no idea people gossiped about other threads :) I hope y'all don't mind if I post here too. I kept out of "that thread" after I said my piece. It was like watching people try to teach a pig to sing opera.
Welcome.
We don't "gossip"; we "share", "update", "apprise" ... but never "gossip". :hilarious::hilarious:

That thread will probably be locked, sooner rather than later.
Yes, it's a good thing that particular poorly located smoking area is being closed.
Yes, smoking is bad.
No, smokers are not generally evil, going out of their way to blow smoke directly in the face of asthmatics.
Geesh!

TomP

Thanks @StarWarsGirl95 and @JenniferS for the welcome. I'll follow along and see if there is any that I can contribute to the thread but I have to warn...I have a twisted SOH :devilish:. I did enjoy reading comments in "that thread" from @Goofyernmost to "that guy".
No, smokers are not generally evil, going out of their way to blow smoke directly in the face of asthmatics.
....thank goodness....according to "that guy" I was sure that I was the cause of death for countless poor souls.
Anyhow...I'm not a cat person (sorry) but I'm interested in lots of other things, even non disney. See you all around the boards!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom