Planning a Trip for July 2016

Mike in Toronto

I know this seems really early to start planning but this will be the first and perhaps only trip to Disney and I want to be prepared as possible. The first question i have is one of hotel rates. I've had friends who've gone to Disney (but never in July) and many have stayed on site when big discounts were offered. Everything I've read though is that there are rarely discounts on rooms in July. Is this true? If it this then I'll focus on getting access to a time share instead. We're planning on heading down for 2 weeks and would like to keep this under 9 or10 grand US (excluding flight costs) if possible in total costs for the 5 of us (my wife and I and are 3 kids)

Gaston's gal

It is hard to say if Disney will have any discounts in July 2016. They should that information out as early as August, if you want to watch for it. If you book through Kingdom Konsultants, it's our job to watch for those discounts and apply them to any reservation you book now or in the future. Enjoy your trip with your family!

Upvote 0

TXDisney

Doubt there's discounts in July. That's busy season for Disney. With planning so far in advance you do have the luxury of a longer time to save for the trip. So if I was you I'd book everything you really want to do. Stay at a deluxe. Go atleast for a full week. Make sure you do dining reservations and fp+

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

July isn't prime time for discounts, but signing up for a Disney account or getting on their email list would be a great idea to stay updated. And, of course, having a Disney agent would be the way to stay completely up to date! Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom