The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
It was MTV last I heard, but I think you might be right about it being dropped or scrubbed..

God how does Nick Pitera sing this better then the Original:

Well, because he's Nick Pitera! Duh! Hahaha

There's another girl who has an amazing Disney voice...she's doing off broadway last I checked. She's a bit older on the "viral list"...went viral back in 2008, iirc.

One sec...I'll see if I can dig her up.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I was not expecting that voice. I'm impressed.
That's why she went viral. :p

No one was.

I was content modding on wimp.com (a friend runs it) when that got posted and I flipped out the first time I saw it.

I'm sure you were expecting what everyone who watches it for the first time expects...

I'm a huge fan. Glad she seemed to have moved on to her happy place (at least the last view videos I saw of her, I could tell it).

englanddg

One Little Spark...
People forget that DeStorm got his viral boost (went viral) for his cartoon raps and Disney covers and silly video shorts (what we would call "vines" now).

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Another DeStorm (I like this one better...but his Soul Toons were hands down what vent the most viral.

He's changed a lot, considering is latest release (which came out in the past few days) is F****n Liar. :p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Another great Todrick video.

I hadn't seen this one before.

Disney should pick him up to do custom DTV filler for Disney Channel or XD, I think.

Vipraa

I'm still recovering eating vomit bertiebots every flavor... BTW Gringotts was down today plus Jurassic Park. Oh and Cat in the Hat broke down today.

Heard gringotts has been down a few days now. Not sure whats up with it. It was running when I was there on Monday but had a 75 min wait so I didnt ride it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Reviews....reviews....reviews....

As I sit here and eat my homemade Jiko's Filet with Mac and Cheese with a Red Wine Demi-Glace sauce...

IMG_3815 by englanddg, on Flickr

Ok, actually,that's not what I'm eating right now...I'm actually eating my leftover William Penn Pasta (Liberty Tree Tavern) that I made the other night... The filet was last weekend!

IMG_3833 by englanddg, on Flickr

So, lets get into reviews...cuz I'm bored... As usual, these are stream of consciousness.

@tcool
- I'm not so sure about replacing RnR, though I do love the idea of Toontown and specifically it being placed on that area of the park...this is a park short on rides, and RM was pretty clear about not removing them without moving them. You make this very confusing...especially (next point)

- Proof your work for construction, man! (grin) "All areas needed to be relocated will be relocated to an open area of Rock'n' Rollercoaster/Tower of Terror Backstage." Try something more like "Areas that need to be relocated will be moved to the open backstage area behind Tower of Terror". I get what you are trying to say, but it's very hard to visualize. Especially if one is not familiar with the park layout. You really should have done a map overlay or something for this. Nothing amazing, just something with simple drawn arrows would have worked fine, but as it stands, it's very confusing. In any case, this sentence is just confusing and internally repetitive.

- "Which is the big plot of green." What big plot of green? What am I supposed to be looking at?

(I'll note here, this is stream of consciousness as I read through them in detail for the first time, so if this is addressed later, disregard.)

- I would have left out the compilation graphic there...it hides your link, which is the focus, and accomplishes nothing. In fact, when I first saw this, I didn't realize the link was your title. I think the graphic is well done, but you needed a bit more to guide us into the site, I think. Maybe a paragraph below, or something.

- LOVE the idea of Maroon Studios as the entrance! SPOT ON good sir, SPOT ON!

- "Guests will proced to walk and see the toon buildings resembling those similar too Disneyland's." Ok, gonna grammar nassi this... "to" does not equal "too". It's like "lose" and "loose". This doesn't impact your content at all, so don't think I count it against you, but it's a common thing that annoys the out of me.

- (proof note) "As Guests walk walking along the path, they guests will notice the first of many new attractions - Benny the Cab's Taxi Spin.

- Toontown Woods, I LOVE this idea as a background view in the distance. I would never in a million years thought of that, and it's really excellent!

- I like the idea of the Silly Symphonies Cafe, and that nod to a very important time for Disney Animation Studios.

- I've worked with you a lot @tcool, and loved every project. I have nothing but the highest of praise for your abilities. But, if I can make one observation (again), it's about your writing style. Firstly, you need to proofread it. I'm not going to point out all the typos and where you flip from a conversational style to an informational one over and over again, because that's not my point. You are so talented, especially with ideas and concepts, but, this is one of your weak spots for you to continue to develop on, imho. These things detract from the reading and take me out of the "story" you are trying to craft with your presentation. A typo here and there, or an oddly constructed sentence here and there, is one thing...but, with you, it's very common.

- Finishing the first page, I'm really excited to learn more about these offerings. I'm extremely impressed!

Benny's

- Love the practical ride details (you've always done well with that)

- Ok, I know I'm beating a dead horse, and this will be the very LAST example I give...but it jolted me right out of your presentation. "Guests will enter the Toontown Towing Company Building wind through it seeing gags set uo by the tooons themselves."

- I love the Eddie Valient Newspaper clipping idea. You didn't specify, but I had a mental image of "toon newspapers" with embedded funny videos for the pictures, and think this could work very well in a queue environment. This idea is great!

- I really enjoyed that you stuck a solid C ticket into this. As noted in another thread (where I broke down every ride at WDW as well as Uni Florida), HS falls deftly short not only in terms of rides, but the fact that the trend there seems to aim for E-Tickets every time. A nice ride balance of C and even D tickets is needed to not only thin out crowds, but provide a more inclusive and complete park experience. Excellent choice! And excellent theme! I'd love to see this ride come to life!

Silly Symphony Cafe

- While I like the idea, I'm having trouble picturing how the building exterior will blend with the rest of Toontown (which I mentally picture in more of a "Roger Rabbit" bubble style toon look. This is one where I think a map (which I see you didn't do, at least from what I've seen so far) would have helped to visualize how you pictured all this fitting in.

- You had me interested until "plastic utensils". If you make it a point to have a "cafe" style eatery (which is fine, and what you described, as I gather) there is no reason for plastic utensils. You should have just left that at "utensils and a tray" or something. Also, what if I need more napkins later? Should I grab three handfuls just in case my kid spills her drink? I'm really not sure what this room serves, functionally, or what you are going for here.

- Inserting Flowers and Trees as a youtube insert would have been a good idea here, since you rely so much on the theme. Granted, most of us know the short, but watching it again would help "set the mood" for what is to come. If you don't know how to do that with weebly, just shoot me a message. Glad to show you how (took me a bit to figure it out as well, so no knock there).

- I'm still confused about the "flow" here...so, I enter, I grab my tray and napkins and stuff...? I guess order my food, and the first seating area is Flower seating? This could have been clearer...

- I LOVE the idea of the projection scrims (that's the term you are looking for, not screens, just so you know). That would really take that dining area to the next level! Again, this is a visual that would have been helped a lot had you included a video of the short, so that when you talk about the "flowers singing", there's some context.

- Room 3 sounds fun. I like that you didn't go crazy, but kept it a retheme of the same basic technology/layout as the first room.

(ok, paragraphs...paragraphs...paragraphs...break up your thoughts. It's very hard to follow one large blurb of text)

- Short but EXCELLENT MENU! I really would want to taste some of those dishes. I also noted..."grilled ham and cheese" for the Big Bad Wolf. At first, I was thinking, nah, this needs to be a roast beef sandwich, and then your humor hit me...and yeah, you are right. PERFECT CHOICES. WELL DONE!

- This is just a personal preference, I wish you had left the slideshows off of auto play.

- Jazz Punch, love it!

- Nice name for the kid's meals. Overall, a really well done menu!

Applause.gif

Splashdown

- I'll note again the ride details. I really love those, and you do them so well!

- The queue sounds great, except for the "forests of Toontown" (why would a town have forests?) and the "Ranger Station". I think this could have been done better as a "zoo" theme or a "town park"...not a "forest"... As a plus, though, the "wink/nod" style humor that could be done with the Jessica Rabbit safety and other spiels is comedy gold. Excellent choice!

- Ok..."national park rangers"...I'm having Yogi Bear visions, not Roger Rabbit...this concept is good, but I think it needed another polish run through for things like this...

- A bit more on the ride vehicle describing the mechanics would be nice...is this a PotC style "raft"?

- The first paragraph of the ride experience is great!

- Ok, I see now, it's a flume ride.

- I like having Baby Herman "break character". I IRL chuckled at that! Well done little script!

- This seems like either a mix of Bluto's Barges or Ripsaw...but I didn't feel like it could decide which it was. In either case, I enjoyed the ride.

The Gag Warehouse

- Ah, so you DO know how to put a youtube into a weebly! <grin>

- Great concept for the environment...but I found the rest of it rather uninspired. I don't think the slideshow added anything to your presentation here. The video certainly did though! What if...you'd separated the Warehouse into various sections (Disney / Roger Rabbit / other?) I dunno, but this felt thrown together considering how well thought out everything else has been so far.

The House of Mouse

- I'm not sure a Table Service is needed at all. HS is heavy on TS experiences. You would have been better, I think, expanding your earlier restaurant more. Maybe going for a mixed experience, like Be Our Guest, if you wanted that sort of experience. Maybe making something along the lines of a Liberty Tree themed environment experience? But...that's my first blush...reading on!

- This sounds too much like Sci Fi Dine In.

- Yeah, reading through this...you should have left this one on the cutting room floor. Especially when you mention including "the Gray Stuff", which is a Be Our Guest exclusive dish, and should stay that. Your concept was mish mashed. Good seeds with your idea, but an ugly plant that didn't bloom in the end. Sorry.

Great Animated Movie Ride

- Without reading anything but the title, I ALREADY LOVE THIS IDEA!

- I'd leave out the "Disney movie" line characters that are already well represented in the parks. Jose Caricoa, Snow White, Peter Pan, etc. Cruella is a good add, though.

- Not sure about the "grand tower?" I'm having trouble picturing this. The final part of the queue sounds great though.

- I'm not sure why you mentioned that Fastpass isn't available? What is your reasoning for this? Why even make it a point?

- By definition an omnimover is constantly loading...just saying...

- Nice having the screen and language choices. I hope this comes up as an integral part of the ride as I read on! Cause, so far, I'm really digging this whole concept!

- Scene 1...again, I'd leave Snow White out of it. Nice scene, but too Fantasyland...I'd have chosen something else.

- Scene 2...same note. I really love this scene, and you described it well...but this isn't a tribute to Disney MOVIES...this is a tribute to DIsney CARTOONS (and TOONS in general...Snow White isn't a TOON...)

- Scene 3...see above...this is really starting to feel like a Fantasyland Ride, and not a Toontown ride...

- Scene 4...We already have an excellent Peter Pan ride, no need to rehash it here...

- Scene 5...I think Cruella could work, only because the style and story of that movie is so separate from the whimsical nature of the others you've done so far. So, I like this scene.

- Scene 6...Need I say it again?

- Scene 7...What does Nightmare Before Christmas have to do with Toontown? They aren't even toons, it's claymation... Sorry, tcool, I think this is a fail of not only a transition, but a theme breaker.

- All the rest of scenes...Nope, you've lost me now. This is just a mash of everything. It's like you made a chicken pot pie, but shoved in beef and turkey, just to please everyone, and then cooked it until the crust burnt. I'm just not feeling this ride.

- Fantasia is already represented in the ride this should be parodying.

- Overall, solid idea, but I really think you lost it when you got into the ride details.

Lucky Rabbit Mercantile

- You didn't have time to expand your idea here, you again, should have left it on the cutting room floor. You already had a merch spot, why two?

Extras!

- "Here we have the page of extras that don't really seem quite qualified to have their own page each so instead they all share one singular page. This will contain meet and greets, one more ride, and more!" This isn't needed, and comes off as a bit preachy, especially after "Instead of your usual merchandising list I will tell you the usual formula because in all honesty who here wants to read 55 x 7 at least lines about merchandise. I know I don't so I'm guessing neither do most people. " on the previous post...

Here's the thing, you are right, merch lists are boring, but titles like "extra's" are also pretty well self explanatory. I wouldn't be surprised that you were tiring out at this point, and that's fine, but save your personal frustration and venting for the conversation thread, not your final presentation, UNLESS you are making a point with it. For example, with the Lucky Rabbit, I had to read it twice because I thought, yeah, he's right, why read x amount of proposed merch, when he's proposing something new? But, you were not.

The issue is...this sort of expository, without a point, takes the reader out of the zone, and sours them to what is to come. This is not a discussion, this is a presentation. (though, I did chuckle at your "55x7" comment, that was pretty funny...)

- The Trolley could have been it's own section, easily.

- I like the Character free roam concept being moved there, but without a map, I'm having trouble picturing how you'd have space to do that plus everything else you proposed.

- LOVE LOVE LOVE the stars of Maroon concept.

- LOVE LOVE LOVE Oswald coming to WDW.

Summary

Overall, I can tell you put a LOT into this presentation and concept. And, I think it will pay off. I do think you got a bit distracted with trying to do everything and be everything, and I'd suggest you refine your concepts a bit more in the future. But, tcool, this was REALLY impressive, and you should be proud of what you turned out. I know I certainly enjoyed reading it!

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
@Vipraa

Your turn, my friend!

As always, stream of consciousness...

- I like the idea of the Walt Disney Studios...you'll note I briefly mentioned something along those lines in my presentation (though I didn't expound, as I went left...). Well, if Guests had gone right at the plaza where the BAH used to be, I'd love to see them walk into your vision!

- The compilation graphic was ok...could have been better...

- I really enjoy the "forward thinking" style of writing for things like this (IDI did it as well, but took a different angle, which I'll review later). But, you did it "Opening in 2019", therefore setting up the expectation that we should "blue sky" and drawing the reader in. Well done!

- "This new area of Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be a showcase of the different feature productions that the Walt Disney Studios both Animation and Live Action that has produced in the past 100 years." This is your thesis statement (paper writing 101), and is VERY well worded. I liked this a lot.

- I'm very much digging your choices here. Both in terms of where to put things, but also how you addressed where they are going.

- Very nice map (should any of us be surprised at this point?) But, there is something important here...I can VISUALIZE this actually happening. And, that was part of the challenge, according to RM. I think you met this VERY well. Kudos!

- I enjoyed the summary up front. It's like when you go to a restaurant, and you see and smell that great steak, but it only gets better before you cut in. It's small, it's simple, but it's a great organizational choice.

- Your Tripod link is broken for Voyage of the Little Mermaid...though we all know what that show is.

So...since I mentioned steak...lets skip by the gristle of existing attractions and get to the meat of your presentation!

steak_cooking.gif

Magic of Disney Animation

- Excellent choice moving the Animators Academy from DisneyQuest to here.

- This whole area just sound neat!

- I'm not sure why you specified that there will be an interactive Minnie Mouse here?

- Also, I'm still not getting the "FP+" will be available thing. tcool did that as well. Is there an attraction where FP+ will NOT be available? For example, it's already for the Meet and Greets, and for goodness sake...CoP...

Stitch Encounter

Ok, before I read beyond the logo (nice logo, btw, I'll kudos it in my point), I have to say, Stitch, to me, is a character and a movie that has grown on me as I've gotten older...for one reason.

To me, it's one of the most underrated Disney movies ever...even though it was "wildly popular" at the time.

So much so, that you mentioning it, I've changed my review soundtrack from this...

To this...

So, with that said.

- I love this idea. This is what Stitch's Great Escape should have been.

- That being said, I'm not sure how it fits with your overall theme?

Animator's Palate

- The moment I read this...I was against it...so, be prepared. The reason is...I don't think it belongs in a park. There are things that work, and this concept certainly works (mind you, at this point, I haven't read beyond your title and image)...but, this is something that I think should remain unique to DCL...just like certain rides and experiences should remain unique to each park.

- And, after reading your description...yeah, my feelings haven't changed. Great idea! Without a doubt...but, not one I'd like to see outside of a DCL ship, at this point. You did nothing with it, just plucked the idea and slapped it into a theme park.

Animation Magic

- "Taking place in Stage one at the Walt Disney Studios adjacent to Rock’n’Roller Coaster this attraction will be the most high tech attraction ever created by Walt Disney Imagineering. It puts into place all of the most cutting edge technologies used in modern day attractions into a single ride." We get it, it's "cutting edge"...now define that... (move on to my next point)

- "Animation MAGIC! is a trackless dark ride that uses projections, screens and Audio-Animatronics along with interactive paint brushes mounted on the ride vehicle. Guests will travel through a number of different scenes paining the scenery around them with their magic paint brushes and uncovering the animated world as they go along." Well, there ya GO! Well done! Reminds me of playing Epic Mickey with my kid, in a VERY VERY good way!

- I'm not sure how this would work as a group experience...with 6 people in a row with me...when it's been touted so far as a unique and individual one?

- I like the "paintbrushes" springing to life...but...are they mounted to the ride vehicle, like Space Ranger Spin in Fantasyland? Or, are they free roam, like Astro Blasters at Disneyland? Regardless, I like this concept a lot (and imagine them attached to the vehicle...

- I think a better plot could have been devised than standard Disney Villains...really, Oswald as a misunderstood "villain" could have worked really well here, with a story arch that ends up with you finding out he's just misunderstood...but...that aside...it works.

- This feels a bit like Toy Story Mania

- I think @tcool does stats better, and I like them at the beginning of the ride, not the end. It helps picture what is going to happen. But, that's personal preference. Your stats were well done.

- Overall, neat concept. I give it...

latest

Tron

- Er...what does Tron have to do with Disney Animation?

- Overview is concise and well written.

- The queue doesn't make much sense to me. It's not interactive, and it's not enveloping. I suppose you didn't grow up in arcades like I did, slapping quarters on the display ledge to "claim the next game", but...they weren't exactly the sort of place I'd like to wait for 30 mins to an hour to ride a ride without some interactivity. And, this is where I think you were right (to keep the queue from backing up) but wrong with your queue choice, as it screams for interactivity, but you deny it...which leads only to frustration. A bland cybernetic style queue would have been better...or something like that.

- A "server room". The term you want is NOC. Network Operations Center. NOC. (just saying, I do this crud for a living). "Server Rooms" don't have giant displays. Mind you, this isn't a criticism of your choice here, it's merely a comment.

- Who is Quorra? Why should I care? Was Tron II that popular? I've tried to watch it, many times, and always fall asleep... (that is my view, not a criticism on your thorough storytelling here which I applaud! I'm being obviously facetious to make a point)

- What is a "precook door"? Images would help here...

- Scene 1 - I'm not sure people have been scared of lasers since the early 90s.

- Scene 1 - I really LOVE how you use the stage moving AWAY from the audience instead of the audience moving away from the stage. That is REALLY well done!

- Scene 1 overall gets an A+ rating from me, sounds like a great scene!

- Scene 2 - What is a "light buggy"? You should have explained your ride vehicle.

- Scene 2 - What are "orange troops"? Why are they bad? Is this just Captain EO in a ride format?

- Scene 2 - What is a CLU?

- Again, I'm being obtuse to prove a point. Your ride description should include more...well...description.

- Scene 3 - Not much to say here, it's short and to the point.

- Scene 4 - Wait...who was reprogrammed? I'm confused... What is a Recognizer? As a side note, I ran into this exact issue during the last SA season, when I spearheaded (and lost) a simple ride challenge where we graphically blew the other team out of the water (Doctor Who), but I allowed my own obsession with the genre to dictate how we described the ride experience. Just a word of advice. This is a great ride you are describing, but unless someone knows what you are talking about, it comes off as gibberish. And, Tron is even LESS relevant than Doctor Who, currently.

Scenes 5 - 8 - All well written, but I'd lost interest by this point. That is the challenge we all face with ridethroughs...

ElecTRONica

- Sounds like another dance party...ok, it is. I'm still not sure how this has anything to do with the rest of your theme or map...

Summary

Overall, I really enjoyed this. At first blush, I thought you had the best concept (certainly the best map) of any of us. But, reading through it, I feel like you got distracted by your insistence to make an amazing Tron experience in an area you claimed (originally) was about Disney Animation.

Vipraa

Thanks for the review. I understand where your coming from with most of your critques. Ill try to clear some things up for kicks and grins.

"Taking place in Stage one at the Walt Disney Studios adjacent to Rock’n’Roller Coaster this attraction will be the most high tech attraction ever created by Walt Disney Imagineering. It puts into place all of the most cutting edge technologies used in modern day attractions into a single ride." We get it, it's "cutting edge"...now define that... (move on to my next point)

- "Animation MAGIC! is a trackless dark ride that uses projections, screens and Audio-Animatronics along with interactive paint brushes mounted on the ride vehicle. Guests will travel through a number of different scenes paining the scenery around them with their magic paint brushes and uncovering the animated world as they go along." Well, there ya GO! Well done! Reminds me of playing Epic Mickey with my kid, in a VERY VERY good way!

- I'm not sure how this would work as a group experience...with 6 people in a row with me...when it's been touted so far as a unique and individual one?

- I like the "paintbrushes" springing to life...but...are they mounted to the ride vehicle, like Space Ranger Spin in Fantasyland? Or, are they free roam, like Astro Blasters at Disneyland? Regardless, I like this concept a lot (and imagine them attached to the vehicle...

- My concept for this ride was an interactive ride with an innovative concept related to Disney Animation. As you noticed it as partly inspired by Epic Mickey. The Paint brushes are more for fun and to add a interactive feature to the ride. The brushes do paint the scene but there is no scoring system and even if you did nothing the outcome would be the same so the 6 brushes doesn't really affect the ride. Each vehicle also has 2 rows of 3 not 1 row of 6. Since they are not part of a scoring system and are not essential to the ride i envisioned them being attached so they are not falling all over the place like Disneyland's astro blasters. I would have included a illustration but time constrains prevented that.

Tron

- Er...what does Tron have to do with Disney Animation?

- Overview is concise and well written.

- The queue doesn't make much sense to me. It's not interactive, and it's not enveloping. I suppose you didn't grow up in arcades like I did, slapping quarters on the display ledge to "claim the next game", but...they weren't exactly the sort of place I'd like to wait for 30 mins to an hour to ride a ride without some interactivity. And, this is where I think you were right (to keep the queue from backing up) but wrong with your queue choice, as it screams for interactivity, but you deny it...which leads only to frustration. A bland cybernetic style queue would have been better...or something like that.

- A "server room". The term you want is NOC. Network Operations Center. NOC. (just saying, I do this crud for a living). "Server Rooms" don't have giant displays. Mind you, this isn't a criticism of your choice here, it's merely a comment.

- Who is Quorra? Why should I care? Was Tron II that popular? I've tried to watch it, many times, and always fall asleep... (that is my view, not a criticism on your thorough storytelling here which I applaud! I'm being obviously facetious to make a point)

- What is a "precook door"? Images would help here...

- Scene 1 - I'm not sure people have been scared of lasers since the early 90s.

- Scene 1 - I really LOVE how you use the stage moving AWAY from the audience instead of the audience moving away from the stage. That is REALLY well done!

- Scene 1 overall gets an A+ rating from me, sounds like a great scene!

- Scene 2 - What is a "light buggy"? You should have explained your ride vehicle.

- Scene 2 - What are "orange troops"? Why are they bad? Is this just Captain EO in a ride format?

- Scene 2 - What is a CLU?

- Again, I'm being obtuse to prove a point. Your ride description should include more...well...description.

- Scene 3 - Not much to say here, it's short and to the point.

- Scene 4 - Wait...who was reprogrammed? I'm confused... What is a Recognizer? As a side note, I ran into this exact issue during the last SA season, when I spearheaded (and lost) a simple ride challenge where we graphically blew the other team out of the water (Doctor Who), but I allowed my own obsession with the genre to dictate how we described the ride experience. Just a word of advice. This is a great ride you are describing, but unless someone knows what you are talking about, it comes off as gibberish. And, Tron is even LESS relevant than Doctor Who, currently.

Scenes 5 - 8 - All well written, but I'd lost interest by this point. That is the challenge we all face with ridethroughs...

Tron was a live action portion of "This new area of Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be a showcase of the different feature productions that the Walt Disney Studios both Animation and Live Action that has produced in the past 100 years." I choose it because it visually appealling, reletivly modern and easy to make a stand alone story for a ride with the existing material.

Most of this ride was based on Tron:legacy so if you haven't seen that then its understandable for some confusion.

Precook door was a autocorrect issuse for pre-show door... whoops

Quorra is an isomorphic program and one of the main characters from legacy
latest

CLU is the characters name and stands for Codified Likeness Utility. It is program created by Kevin Flynn in his image and is the main villain for legacy.
latest

Recognizer
SP_recognizer_hires.jpg

All of CLU's soliders were reprogrammed programs and were color orange so that where the reprogramed and orange troops came in
Clu-s-Army-clu-20-20640382-600-264.jpg

Honestly had to look up a lot of this stuff myself so i totally understand being confused. the Light buggy was just another name for the ride vehicle. Time again was the issue with being more descriptive.

Thanks again for the review.

Last edited:

Vipraa

Oh ya and i specified that Minnie is going to be interactive there because she is going to be interactive their in the near future. The room where she currently meets is already equipped for the interactive character tech and the soundboard is ready to go. They are just waiting to pull the trigger now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom