My ADR's for June

CantHelpKristy

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I'm planning our first trip, going the end of June for 7 days, and have the Dining Plus package (1 snack, 1 qs, 1 ts). I just wanted to give a rundown of my ADR's and get opinions on them. I have read the reviews, forums, and watched youtube videos and here's the ones I've decided on. Keep in mind that what I could get was limited due to timing and my family does not mind eating late lunches or dinners. Also, I am aware that we will have to pay out of pocket one TS in order to get the Signature meal at California Grill, but that's okay. Thanks in advance for listening!

Arriving on a Wed
Wed- TS Dinner at Ohana 9:20pm
Thurs- TS Dinner at Garden Grill 6:45pm
Fri- TS Lunch at Akershus 2:45pm
Sat- TS Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine 9:25am
Sun- TS Dinner at Tusker House 5:30pm
Mon- QS Lunch at Be Our Guest 1:45pm
TS Dinner at California Grill 9:15pm

Tues-checkout

Gaston's gal

Hollywood & Vine is good, but do you want to eat that late? I'm just wondering if mind missing out on riding the rides when the park first opens. They are all going to be fabulous meals! You have really done your homework. Enjoy!

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats on your first upcoming trip!! Looks like you landed some nice choices here. Cali Grill is one of our favorites if not our favorite. Try the Filet. Enjoy!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Hollywood & Vine is good, but do you want to eat that late?
We are doing a 50/50 split with our breakfast ADRs - some early and some late. The late ones give our group a chance to lie in if they want and give the thrill seekers a chance to hit some early rides. This way we all get to meet up at breakfast happy in our choices

CantHelpKristy

Original Poster
What are your exact dates of travel? R u staying for only 6 nights? If u have to pay out of pocket, I believe Hollywood and vine would be the cheapest.

We're staying for 6 nights. Thanks for the tip about H&V being the cheapest! When I get a few hours free, I will sit and look at menus and prices and compare them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom