How fast can you put a trip together? Fly only..

bjlc57

okay.. just because I am twitching like a fish on a hook,, am I posting this.. March 1st is coming.. How fast could you put together say an 8 or 6 day full trip to WDW.. this is not for some one who lives an hour away and a weekend trip is easy.. I am talking about someone like those of us who live in the midwest and its a two day drive.. and a hard two days.. not an easy two days.. so a flight and rooms and food and all of the trimmings.. at least 6 days if not 8 days.. could you or have you just decided to whip one up like making a cake at 4 pm in the afternoon for supper that night... just can it be done.. and how would you do it?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I booked one trip less than 30 days out, and we had a great time. We weren't able to get ADR's at some of the popular restaurants, but we tried some new ones and it was fine with us. I had a co-worker say once that they were leaving for Disney in a week, they didn't have anything planned (except for the basics of hotel, flight & tickets). So I planned their trip with them the day she talked to me about it.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

When I use to live in Michigan I booked resort and airfare literally the night before and figured the rest of the details as morning came and winged it when I got here. I don't recommend doing this lol but it is possible. This was for a 5 night trip at the time

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

Less than a day, depending on your requirements! It about deciding what you want to experience as far as dining and entertainment, and basing the plans around the activeness that are important to you. If you're familiar, the process could be really quick!

Hope its going well, good luck!

Upvote 0

bjlc57

Original Poster
some one pm'd me.. I am really just "window shopping".. its March.. and I am desperate to go.. and we are 'supposed to go " in December.. if you have read my posts.. I am the "idea person" ( like Walt) my wife is the money person ( Walt's brother).. and the money person say that there will be money in December.. Although we talk DISNEY EVERY DAY , including right now.. I am still looking at a sliver of light.. a pinhole.. but, its not gonna happen for me.. this march.. December.. maybe.. march no way..

Upvote 0

bee

An hour! DW and I make a great team and could split up the responsibilities easily. It would just be us and we don't need to have ADRs every day. Plus we've been able to get FP+s the night before so we wouldn't have to worry too much about that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom