How to: Choose your viewing style

ewensell3

To change the style between options 1 and 2, go to the bottom the screen, and in the left corner you will see the style that you are currently using. Click this to see the options to change it.

Are there alternate links to the styles? The site is defaulting to the full version on my not-so-smart phone. When I follow the link to change styles I am presented with a blank page.

ellie-badge

I haven't been on this site in a very long time, and I must admit that I am very pleased with the new layout for the forums. I am equally as pleased to see that there is a style resembling the site's previous color scheme, as that seems to be the easiest on my eyes. Thank you.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I haven't been on this site in a very long time, and I must admit that I am very pleased with the new layout for the forums. I am equally as pleased to see that there is a style resembling the site's previous color scheme, as that seems to be the easiest on my eyes. Thank you.
Welome back. Great to hear that you like the new forum!

ewensell3

What phone are you using?

A relatively ancient LG UX260. The browser is based on Novarra Vision 7.3

If it matters, the agent string comes through as:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Novarra-Vision/7.3

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is there a way to see all of the pages a thread has by default? It only shows up when you hover over with your mouse.
To reduce screen clutter, it is only available on a mouse over, unless you are on a touch device, like an iPad.

Enchantâmes

Don't drink so much the night before.
I don't drink, I work.
1b6.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom