Miles from Tomorrowland

Fox&Hound

Original Poster
Anyone catch this new Disney Jr. Show? Reactions? Seems cute but haven't really get into it yet. Obviously, I'm not the target audience but was curious what people with older kids thought of it. My daughter is 1 1/2 and it still adoring Mckey Mouse Clubhouse (what a great show- love the cameos from old school characters like Clarabelle and Ludwig Von Drake).

Love how they get calls from the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (TTA) and solve problems posed by them. And the robot Ostrich seems like he'd be a hit. Seems like a wholesome show with good heart.

Thoughts? Reactions?

Attachments

• miles.jpg
    miles.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 24

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
My 5 and 3 yo watched the preview episode online a few weeks ago. It was fine. The kids seemed to like it okay. We will have to wait and see if it enters the requested shows rotation.

SosoDude

Yeah. My 8yo watched a few episodes last weekend. He seemed to like it, but I feel like he will "outgrow" this one due to his age.

TomHendricks

My 6 & 4 years old love the show. In fact when we were just down in DisneyWorld our 4 year old made sure that we brought his Miles tee-shirt so he could wear it.

Monkee Girl

I just caught it tonight while at a friend's house. I am not the target demographic (I'm 33) but I thought it was really cute. I thought the animation was good; characters were cute and the ostrich is adorable. I like the music and i was very entertained by it. I also like the TTA reference. It would be very cool if you met these characters in the real Tomorrowland and it definitely gives them a reason for some sort of new attraction. Anyway; very cute show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom