corrupt a wish

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, our plane took us all to Antartica, and the average temperature is 20 degrees . . . in summer.

I wish I could happily swing from tree branch to tree branch, just like the monkeys in Animal Kingdom.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, the waxing helped the hands, but even the facial couldn't help the monkey face!

I wish I could eat lunch at the outside QS restaurant at the Mexico pavilion, without the big birds diving toward the food on my table and bothering me.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, and now the birds only dive for the French pastry, on patrons' plates while they're coming out of Boulangerie Patisserie.

I wish I could find something more exciting to eat for dinner tonight, than Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, you will start your project for the Imagineer Sub-Forum, but then you procrastinate half-way through and just can't seem to finish.

I wish that @tcool would find another Imagineer sub-forum member, who would provide the incentive for him to finish his project.

tcool

I wish that @tcool would find another Imagineer sub-forum member, who would provide the incentive for him to finish his project.
Granted, but he doesn't need them because he finished it!!!!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...eering-competition.894421/page-9#post-6571461

Granted but they may procrastinate about procrastinating.

I wish to have the park free for the night for all my wdwmagic friends and their families.
Granted but its Everglades National Park during Mosquito mating season

I wish we had mosquito spray to protect ourselves from the mosquitos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom