Best things to hit in Universal?

keegaan

Original Poster
So I'm going to Universal on Spring Break this year, (and it just so happens to be on my birthday!) and wanted to know what attractions are a must-see, or must-ride thing. I've been to both parks before (A while ago), but I don't remember going on anything other than the Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Jurassic Park and Jaws.
I already know I'm exploring every inch of Harry Potter world, so you don't need to mention any rides there.

JediMasterMatt

I've been to both parks before (A while ago), but I don't remember going on anything other than the Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Jurassic Park and Jaws.

You may want to spend some time in Toon Lagoon if you don't remember it and if you won't be back in the near future. It could be your last chance to make some memories.

BrianV

I love The Mummy, Spiderman, Transformers, Disaster!, Poseidon's Fury, Cat in the Hat and ET (for nostalgia)

Poseidons fury?!? Can you help me to understand? I love universal but would never again waste my time in that one. The rest I agree with.

Mukta

I love that thing so much and I can't understand the hate for it. The special effects are so cool! From the water vortex to the last scene, I am completely enthralled. Did you at least like the final room?

BrianV

I love that thing so much and I can't understand the hate for it. The special effects are so cool! From the water vortex to the last scene, I am completely enthralled. Did you at least like the final room?

I thought it was fun enough. As was the vortex. But the first room was claustrophobic and the last room didn't make it up for me.

I love the external props at the location. I'd love to see a Percy Jackson ride there...

keegaan

Original Poster
I thought it was fun enough. As was the vortex. But the first room was claustrophobic and the last room didn't make it up for me.

I love the external props at the location. I'd love to see a Percy Jackson ride there...
Percy Jackson ride would be nice, although it wasn't made by Universal...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom