Trip Report Fab Five Take Disney 2.0

I've been lurking around on this site for a little over a year now, so I decided it was finally time for me to start my first thread! I'm not that good at keeping tabs on what I do day by day in Disney, so I made my own version of a trip report in video form!

My four friends and I traveled to Disney World from January 6-14 to celebrate my birthday and for two of us to run the half-marathon! We had an amazing time, and I hope some of you can find the time to enjoy our Disney adventures! :happy:

mrdrift

That was a very awesome video from a spectacular trip. Loved how you incorporated some video and pictures all into one. I have to ask what software did you use to compose the video?

bfalgoust

Original Poster
This was awesome! Loved it :)

Thank you!!

That was a very awesome video from a spectacular trip. Loved how you incorporated some video and pictures all into one. I have to ask what software did you use to compose the video?

Thanks so much! And I just used iMovie that already comes on any Mac. It's very straightforward and easy to learn how to use!

That was amazing!!!!

Thank you!!!

Loved it! The ride antics made me laugh a few times.

haha, thanks! We had a lot of fun trying to come up with different poses for the rides! So happy I purchased Memory Maker!

LisaBelle

Loved this!!! Gaston was hilarious! Several spots brought tears to my eyes because it will be least a year until I will be back in the world.

bfalgoust

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! I'll be making a short trip back to Disney this weekend, so look out for another video soon! Leaving tomorrow!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom