WDW Accounts on Social Media

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
As you all know, I am OBSESSED with Disney. I love hearing about what construction is going on in the parks, what events are happening, and who's drinking what alcoholic beverage at what country in Epcot. I was wondering who everyone follows on Twitter and Instagram etc. to keep up to date with all WDW happenings.

I love watching seeyareelsoon on Youtube and following them on Instagram.. any others you would recommend?

Please help feed my addiction.

:)

draybook

As you all know, I am OBSESSED with Disney. I love hearing about what construction is going on in the parks, what events are happening, and who's drinking what alcoholic beverage at what country in Epcot. I was wondering who everyone follows on Twitter and Instagram etc. to keep up to date with all WDW happenings.

I love watching seeyareelsoon on Youtube and following them on Instagram.. any others you would recommend?

I like their videos. I also watch all of Adam Rucker's videos.

ElvisMickey

I moved from NJ to the Orlando area 14 months ago, so I can kind of go whenever and check things out for myself! Sorry...had to throw that out there :p lol. But in all seriousness, I attempted to respond with who I like but my response was blocked, so they must not have fans who run these boards.

Allym146

I've been entertaining myself with cast member, dcp and princess audition experience videos on youtube lately. Obviously not all of them are up to date stuff but I like going back and watching old ones.
Princess eryne's DCP
Ashlyninwonderland
Kayleigh's DCP...and a million more. Some are more entertaining then others.
Along with see ya reel soon and ajruck. I've sort of fallen down the rabbit hole lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom