B.O.G. lunch reservation question

Karenb64

Original Poster
Now that you can reserve for lunch does that mean that they will take you to a specific table or can you still come in and choose where you want to sit? I had to get very creative with the reservation system to get reservations for 7, resv for 4, and 3 single reservations, so I am hoping you can still come in and sit where you want.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It is supposed to still work like before just now reservations are open to all and not just resort guests. :)

docdebbi

it is as before, just gather your group and pick a table and they will bring both orders to you. maybe not at exactly the same time, but in close proximity

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I was expecting a MAD rush to book all the lunch ADRs through the end of the century. I decided, for giggles, to see if I could book a lunch ADR for my rescheduled trip in two weeks. So yesterday evening I managed to score a late lunch at BoG on the day I wanted. I was shocked, to say the least. Compared to the old system, it was easy, including preordering. The real test will be to see if my preorder will not have disappeared when I check in, unlike in the past with the old FP+ system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom