The 60th Anniversary of Disneyland: The Reality of it All

Sage of Time

New color scheme and less tarps on the castle!!!
B-tRhOqUsAEwQp6.jpg

dweezil78

Hard to tell what's different so far tbh without seeing the rest of it and I'm sure it's still very much a work in progress. I just looked at about 20 different pics of how it used to look on Google Images and they all look different depending on the time of the day or the camera used! The shingles(?) definitely look more varied in tone though in the new pic. I think?

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Looks great! Removing the remaining gold is a huge improvement.

And honestly, the Pepto pink faded a long time ago. In 2005, it was REALLY pink!

Last edited:

skimbob

I am glad that it is out from behind the walls before our next trip. I was hoping for the original colors but I can live with it.

Disney Analyst

It seems to me they've kinda faded it in places, and as it gets higher it gets less pink (Maybe to make it look taller?)

Did they fix that broken window then? Looks like the roof wasn't really touched.

Nland316

They need to remove those leftover decorative scrolls on the front two castle turrents asap. Then I'll be completely pleased.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
It seems to me they've kinda faded it in places, and as it gets higher it gets less pink (Maybe to make it look taller?)

Did they fix that broken window then? Looks like the roof wasn't really touched.

I'm finding it hard to notice any difference when it comes to the pink. The tallest tower always had the faded pink.

Can't wait to see it in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom