Monorail Crawl

wdwstateofmind

Original Poster
Would anyone be interested in this? We've all done Around the World at Epcot, but I never thought of it until we stopped into the Contemporary for a drink on a busy day at MK last week and the couple next to us was doing one.

Essentially, we would start at the Wave in the Contemporary and work our way upstairs making another 1 or 2 stops until we reached the monorail. Then we'd obviously go in order until we reached the magic kingdom, if we even do. Since Disney has their own transportation you are free to bail out at any point, hopefully because you've indulged a little too much. I figure we could make a drink list and do something different than has already been posted all over the internet.

There would be a male, female, and co-ed drink suggestions for each bar and while it's recommended to stick to one, you can surely mix and match based on your mood. The male list will be a more beer / classic drink list, while the female list will be your obvious mixed drinks. The co-ed list will be a mix of the two that compliment each other well on the palette while tasting awesome at the same time.

Just an idea. Let me know if any of you would be interested!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom