Fast PassPlus Sharing

Davered

Original Poster
We are family of 4 with two teens. Under the old fast pass we could get 4 passes for say, space mountain. Since mom and dad don't like space mountain we could give the kids those pass to use. Can we do the same under the new system by just exchanging wrist bands??

Dad 2 M & M

We are family of 4 with two teens. Under the old fast pass we could get 4 passes for say, space mountain. Since mom and dad don't like space mountain we could give the kids those pass to use. Can we do the same under the new system by just exchanging wrist bands??
The cast member is able to see the name assigned to the band when it is flashed....it shows on the screen at the 2nd/final checkpoint.

I would advise to follow the rules....just sayin

And welcome to the blog

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The cast member is able to see the name assigned to the band when it is flashed....it shows on the screen at the 2nd/final checkpoint.

I would advise to follow the rules....just sayin

And welcome to the blog
It is NOT a problem to exchange bands. No CM will fuss over the name on the screen if the fastpass is valid. We have exchanged bands. It is no different than letting someone use your paper fastpass under the old system.

stevehousse

Exactly! There is no rule saying you can't use someone's band other than yours for a ride. We do this all the time especially because we have kids thy use baby swap! I probably should tell you that I can get double the fast passes using baby swap ;) (please don't turn me in to the Disney police)

Dwarful

Yes you can easily swap bands. Last year during the Star Wars weekends my husband I camped out for our parade spot several hours early (it was the weekend Mark H. was there so it was packed). Our girls actually wore their own bands on their right arms and one of our bands on their left arm. The girls didn't want to see the parade....it was the one thing my husband really wanted to do. So our girls got double FP rides while wearing two bands and no one ever said a word and I promise neither of our girls look like a Brian. (husband's name).

sjhym333

I was out at the MK the other day and the CM's were mostly focused on watching that the touchpoint turned green and fixing problems. I don't think you will have problems switching MagicBands so that someone else could use a FP you don't want to use.

Of course you could be a little selfish and change your FP choice of Space Mountain to something you want to ride that no one else wants to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom