The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm in the same boat. The are two teams I dislike but I dislike brady most.
Are the Steelers playing?

They aren't? Ok...

tumblr_lnk26s0v7L1qgk5ero1_400.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I am hopeful that it will be good, but Jurassic World looks nice too. Wasn't so excited about it because I had already seen trailers for it
I'm iffy about Jurrasic World as well. But, it's only because the other sequels weren't very good. Oddly, the third was better than the second, I thought, even though it had a significantly smaller budget.

Some stories just don't need to be retold...

But, again, I agree the trailers look promising! And, if it starts getting solid reviews from blacknerdcomedy and some of the other youtube reviewers I trust because they seem to have a fair view of things that are also similar to my tastes, I'll check it out! Otherwise, I'll wait for it to come to Netflix.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I'm iffy about Jurrasic World as well. But, it's only because the other sequels weren't very good. Oddly, the third was better than the second, I thought, even though it had a significantly smaller budget.

But, again, I agree the trailers look promising! And, if it starts getting solid reviews from blacknerdcomedy and some of the other youtube reviewers I trust because they seem to have a fair view of things that are also similar to my tastes, I'll check it out! Otherwise, I'll wait for it to come to Netflix.
I wanna love it.

Matt7187

One thing I'm still iffy about is Chris Pratt. He was great in Parks and Rec and Guardians of the Galaxy, but I'm not sure how he will fare in a more serious role

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom