PORS Question

TaraWdopeyfan

Original Poster
We will be in PORS in October, we normally stay at FQ but since there is 5 of us we booked RS. My question is, in the rooms with the Murphy Beds, do they still have dresser drawers or will we have to leave our clothes in a suitcases or hang everything up? Also if anyone has some pictures of the rooms they could share I would appreciate it. Thanks

PoppinsFan

P9210013.JPG

This is a picture of the Murphy bed at PORS. I do not remember a dresser, but they do have a bar to hang clothes up.It is a beautiful resort.

daisyduckie

Thank you, looks like I'll need to bring extra hangers with me

No need. Call down to housekeeping and they will bring you extra. Free up that luggage space for something more fun.:)

You could bring along one of the hanging shelf units. That would give you a little extra folded space. I know some people bring along the shoe organizers for little stuff.

TaraWdopeyfan

Original Poster
No need. Call down to housekeeping and they will bring you extra. Free up that luggage space for something more fun.:)

You could bring along one of the hanging shelf units. That would give you a little extra folded space. I know some people bring along the shoe organizers for little stuff.

Thank you, that's a good idea i'll have to look to see if I can find a cheap hanging unit that I can bring

SnarkyMonkey

If you do call housekeeping for extra hangers, just keep in mind that it could take a really long time for them to get to you. So don't call right when you need them. I find the service at the Mods to be quite slow often.

pug

If you do call housekeeping for extra hangers, just keep in mind that it could take a really long time for them to get to you. So don't call right when you need them. I find the service at the Mods to be quite slow often.
They are so big thou so they have to deal with lots of requests :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom