Help make my daughters dream come true!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Hello everyone I'm hoping someone can help me find a beast stuffed animal my daughters almost 2 and she is obsessed with beauty and the beast she talks about the beast all day, I looked at Amazon the only stuffed animal is $100 the Disney store doesn't sell them .Disney store online doesn't have them does anyone have any ideas of where I can get one for under 50??

pumpkin7

I know this probably won't help much but you can still get him in the UK Disney Store, not sure how much shipping him woukd be but its an idea!

Figments Friend

A few years ago you could purchase a small Beast dressed in his purple cape through WDW Merchandising for about $15.
They were sold in several shops on property at WDW that carried a display of plush figures.
I have not seen any around personally since 2005 or so, but you might find one on eBay or through other second-hand selling outlets.
He was about 8 to 10 inches tall and perfectly sized for small children, had no plastic eyes, and a velvety cape.

The Disney Store had a stunning detailed Beast released in the early 1990s for $50.
Elaborately dressed in his blue and gold ballroom attire, he was a large 18 to 20 inch plush.
You might find one of these on eBay, but probably not inexpensively.
Likely a collectors thing now.

The current eBay listings (just checked) show many Beast plush figures for under $20.
Have a look!
If that is not a option, my advice would be to contact WDWs Merchandise Department and ask them directly.
If you are visiting the Parks anytime soon, ask a Cast Member at one of the more plush-heavy shops (Emporium at MK, World of Disney at DTD ).
They can tell you if anything is currently availible.

Good luck !

DisneyFan1986

A few years ago you could purchase a small Beast dressed in his purple cape through WDW Merchandising for about $15.
They were sold in several shops on property at WDW that carried a display of plush figures.
I have not seen any around personally since 2005 or so, but you might find one on eBay or through other second-hand selling outlets.
He was about 8 to 10 inches tall and perfectly sized for small children, had no plastic eyes, and a velvety cape.

The Disney Store had a stunning detailed Beast released in the early 1990s for $50.
Elaborately dressed in his blue and gold ballroom attire, he was a large 18 to 20 inch plush.
You might find one of these on eBay, but probably not inexpensively.
Likely a collectors thing now.

The current eBay listings (just checked) show many Beast plush figures for under $20.
Have a look!
If that is not a option, my advice would be to contact WDWs Merchandise Department and ask them directly.
If you are visiting the Parks anytime soon, ask a Cast Member at one of the more plush-heavy shops (Emporium at MK, World of Disney at DTD ).
They can tell you if anything is currently availible.

Good luck !
Hello everyone I'm hoping someone can help me find a beast stuffed animal my daughters almost 2 and she is obsessed with beauty and the beast she talks about the beast all day, I looked at Amazon the only stuffed animal is $100 the Disney store doesn't sell them .Disney store online doesn't have them does anyone have any ideas of where I can get one for under 50??

I just purchased a 23" plush Disney Store brand Beast doll in his blue ballroom attire for $69.95 with FREE shipping included. But they only have 6 left. I hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom