The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Will we get the next challenge tonight @RMichael21?
I second this. Challenge time!

giphy.gif

TheOriginalTiki

I'm upset. The challenge VERY specifically said to create something in the style of a Fantasyland dark ride, and yet the final judgment VERY specifically awards it to something in the style of Epcot. As good as the other team's project was, they had Omnimovers...that alone should bump them up from being a "True" Fantasyland style dark ride.

And also...Way to enable Jose to go further and further when he hasn't done a THING since the seccond project. I'm sure that's exactly the result you want.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm upset. The challenge VERY specifically said to create something in the style of a Fantasyland dark ride, and yet the final judgment VERY specifically awards it to something in the style of Epcot. As good as the other team's project was, they had Omnimovers...that alone should bump them up from being a "True" Fantasyland style dark ride.

And also...Way to enable Jose to go further and further when he hasn't done a THING since the seccond project. I'm sure that's exactly the result you want.
tumblr_li0n7kDb7d1qboo0p.gif

TheOriginalTiki

I still stand by my sentiment that I'm upset one of the three of us is going to go before someone on our tribe who literally doesn't want to be there, but I take back any coment I made on the final judging call. THAT was entirely out of line and just my frustration get the best of me. It's a cruel twist, but kind of brilliant at the same time from a production standpoint :p

Quick question...So if our tribe goes to tribal and the only three voting options are the Musketeers, what happens if...ahem...a certain *someone* doesn't bother showing up to cast a vote in the first place?

RMichael21

Original Poster
@RMichael21

If the three chosen members are taken into tribal council because the Baxstreet Boyz lose their next challenge horribly due to our infinite wisdom and imagineering superiority, are we afforded the same voice and vote as the other members?
Yes. Possibly, you can allign with other tribe members ans you may make an effort to vote out a member of the Baxtanu tribe.

RMichael21

Original Poster
I still stand by my sentiment that I'm upset one of the three of us is going to go before someone on our tribe who literally doesn't want to be there, but I take back any coment I made on the final judging call. THAT was entirely out of line and just my frustration get the best of me. It's a cruel twist, but kind of brilliant at the same time from a production standpoint :p

Quick question...So if our tribe goes to tribal and the only three voting options are the Musketeers, what happens if...ahem...a certain *someone* doesn't bother showing up to cast a vote in the first place?
Their vote will not count towards anyone.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Episode 3 Immunity Challenge
It's ICE to Meet You!

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom! Today, we're testing our skills and creating a brand new expansion based off...

Frozen!

View attachment 80963

Your task is to create a Frozen-themed expansion at the Magic Kingdom. Your land must include 2 attractions, a meet and greet and a restaurant. In addition, your proposal must include posters for your attractions and restaurant. The rest is up to you!

Your concept must be turned in by Friday, February 6, 2015 at 8:00 PM EST. You must include no more then 15 pictures and you must create your concept the MA and I will create and watch over.

And I felt like this was important to post.... :cool:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Quick review. I'll give a better review later if I get time but team baxtanu I feel like your attraction would be better suited for the conservation area of the park. There is plenty of land, instead you went for an area that is going to be under construction but we don't know where. You cut into the new pathway for avatar/Africa connection
Team sp I can say you name or remember I love the use of up in the discovery island. It's perfect!
More reviews coming later. ;)

Zweiland

Well, here is RM's definition of a Fantasyland dark ride (taken from our PM):
@RMichael21,

When you mention Fantasyland-type, do you mean stylistically, or technically?
Technically. A slow-moving ride in a traditional vehicle, that passes through different scenes.
We complied with his definition very well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom