Cruise to resort transfer time.

heatherkatheleen

Original Poster
Hiya!

I've got a 7-night eastern Caribbean cruise booked May 23-30. After the cruise, my party is going to Old Key West for a few days.

Out of curiosity, after disembarking and the bus ride back to the resort, does anyone have a guess as to what time we'd get back around? I'm trying to figure out if it's safe for me to book a brunch reservation or if I should book something later to be safe!

Thanks!

wogwog

Hiya!

I've got a 7-night eastern Caribbean cruise booked May 23-30. After the cruise, my party is going to Old Key West for a few days.

Out of curiosity, after disembarking and the bus ride back to the resort, does anyone have a guess as to what time we'd get back around? I'm trying to figure out if it's safe for me to book a brunch reservation or if I should book something later to be safe!

Thanks!
Point to point drive time is about one hour and ten to an hour and fifteen. Allow for loading the bus and luggage on the port end and unload at the resort, then check-in at the resort. You would have to know if you are on early breakfast or late on the ship to calculate exit to the bus as well. You will have early or late breakfast the same as early or late dinner. Early departure should get you there about 10:30 to 11:00 and another hour for late breakfast. Then add on check in time. Keep in mind this is dependent on normal clearance time for border control at the port. I would feel safe with a Noon or later brunch.

sissa216

Last month we grabbed a quick buffet breakfast and left the ship by about 8:15. After customs, getting on the bus, heading to the GF, checking in, getting to our room to organize and refresh- we were in the MK by about noon. I agree, that's about the earliest I would feel safe scheduling a meal!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Last May we disembarked at the earliest time possible (carried off our own bags). Instead of the DCL bus they threw us on a small MEARS shuttle with a few other people that was leaving immediately. We were dropped off at the resort, pre-checked in, and made it to MK like 15 mins after rope drop...so like 9:15am.

We got lucky!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom