Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

Monkee Girl

hmmm what can I add to this amazing thread, lol

1. I like...no...LOVE...Captain EO ...Hooter! :cool:

2. I like the Grande Fiesta Tour... yea, i said it. :oops:

3. I hate those silly little kiddie parades during the character meals. What a waste of time. It's like organized chaos! I loved when the princess Norway breakfast (the only time I went) never had that....then a year ago or so we went and they had that obnoxious princess procession. Lost all interest in going back there sadly. :arghh: I miss my breakfast potatoes!

mavlax20

I actually like the 25th Anniversary Cinderella's Castle Cake....however I think it was because my first time at Disney, that is what I saw instead of the actual true castle...I think the first time I saw the true castle was June 2013 when I went with my then fiance now wife.

cosmicray

1.) I actually prefer MSEP over Spectromagic.

2.) I acknowledge that El Rio Del Tiempo is the superior attraction (and it's the version that I rode first), but I still highly enjoy Gran Fiesta Tour.

3.) Never tried a Dole Whip (HATE pineapple with a passion). I do want to try a Citrus Swirl, however!

bjlc57

My BIG Disney sin is that my daughter had turned 3 two weeks before we went to Disney but still listed her as under 3. I was so nervous the entire trip that someone was going to ask her how old she was (especially since her answer usually was 4!!!!:jawdrop:) We celebrated her birthday the last day we were there.
TRUST ME. Disney Knows exactly how old your daughter is,, and How old YOU are and your wife is.. because every time you call , they ask all these questions..

Victor Kelly

Soarin. Really a once and done thing for us. Great experience, yes. It is innovative to say the least. But unless we get a FP+ or is an absolutely no wait, we won't go into the queue.

Next up is Mission Space. It didn't jive with us this time and both of us felt ill after riding this trip. Last trip 5 years ago we rode it 5 times. This time only once. I think it is because our sinuses were messed up this time around.

Kate Alan

• Couldn't care less about Soarin'. It's fine, but I have never understood why someone would wait more than 15 minutes for it.
  • I will take Figment any way I can get him, even if it's in the terrible incarnation we currently have.
  • Vinylmations creep me the heck out (my sister is a collector). Something about stretching other characters over Mickey's face just unnerves me.

olinecoach61

1 I don't get DHS, it just feels like a six flags to me. The theming does nothing for me although I do like a coupl of the attractions.
2 parades, I am not standing for an hour to watch a parade, I don't like having to box people out and the stress that comes with people not being courteous.
3 dole whips - the most over rated item on property
4 I would be happy to just ride the monorail for a day, I enjoy it that much
5 I'm almost 40 and I still like to see the characters, I don't know why I just do

Monkee Girl

1.) I actually prefer MSEP over Spectromagic.

2.) I acknowledge that El Rio Del Tiempo is the superior attraction (and it's the version that I rode first), but I still highly enjoy Gran Fiesta Tour.

3.) Never tried a Dole Whip (HATE pineapple with a passion). I do want to try a Citrus Swirl, however!

I'd just like to make an overall comment about the Dole Whip:

I love the Dole Whip but I think people try way too hard to try and make it this epic amazing thing. It's just ice cream folks! Please stop acting like it's the best thing ever invented! I know someone who has done this (My cousin) and as an insider, it cracks me up. My cousin, upon our first trip to the Poly had a Dole Whip for the first time on the urging of other Disney/Poly fan friends. Her reaction was that it was too sweet and spent the rest of the trip only eating the vanilla ice cream soft serve. After that, whenever she would talk to someone and the Poly came up, her first reaction was: "OMG you HAVE to have the DOLE WHIP! It's SOOOOO GOOOOD! OMG! You can't go to Disney without a Dole Whip!!!!!!!!!" I. Was. Floored. :jawdrop: 'Cousin', I say, 'I thought you didn't like the Dole Whips'. She couldn't give me an answer. Just that it was the thing to do. :rolleyes: She still does it. And she still only eats the vanilla.

Anyway, I completely get why some people don't like it. I love pineapple and I wish the Poly had the citris version too becuase I LOVE orange and vanilla soft serve! butI am NOT waiting in that MK line for the orange version.

Oh....and I guess this MAY lead me to another sin:

I am GLAD they decided to put the Whips of Dole in a separate counter service because I hated seeing people wasting/abusing the self serve machines. People need to stop being ridiculous. I wish the counter service was 24/7 but at least I don't have to see gluttonous greedy people taking advantage the Poly's generosity. :mad:

end of rant, lol

Anders Limpar

-I thought the Citrus Swirl for pretty gross.

-Growing up I was "too cool" for Future World. We mainly went to EPCOT for WS and the fireworks at night. That being said I loved World of Motion, The Living Seas, and Wonders of Life.

-I don't have any non-Martin's vids/youtube recollections of Jeremy Irons' Spaceship Earth despite having rode it. Which I really regret.

-I don't remember if I've ever ridden Horizons. Dec '94 would have been my last chance and it's marked as closed on the park map I have from that trip. Prior to that, I was either too young to remember riding it or have no recollections of riding it.

-I could care less about parades and most fireworks shows outside of MSEP and Illuminations. I don't care about the stage shows at all.

-The Astuter Computer Revue song isn't that cringe.

daisyduckie

I'm afraid of Soarin. I went on a few times, but the one time I went on without any of my family I was on the end of the row. It freaked me out so bad that I was shaking, and the next time on I had to shut my eyes and grip the person next to me. That was after freaking out a little once the seat belt was locked on.

So many people post about how boring it is, but I won't ride it again. Nope, no way! Give me Everest any day!

Haylo

I absolutely LOVE it's a small world and believe that there is no such thing as enough when it comes to the number of times I ride it in a single visit.

The only park I can ever remember spending a full day in is Magic Kingdom.

I take pictures of my ride photos with my camera rather then spend the money to buy the pictures. Sure there's text over them and it's not the best quality, but they still make for a nice, cheap memory.

I still love getting my picture taken with the characters. Never gotten an autograph though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom