Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

MickeyMomV

My family is signed up for the 10k. My DH wanted some nicer hardware than what the 5k gives out but isn't ready to go 13.1 miles for the whole thing! We are still super excited to run Disney again as we did the TOT in 2013!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I will be there. Since it's my first race in years, just doing the 5k. Can't wait.

Doc Disney

Completely understand, we are from Michigan and my hubby won't train until we get our membership to the local university for their track.!

Yea its so tough! We have a gym membership but with this huge snowstorm we just got everything has been closed for a week! And we obviously can't run in 6 ft snow haha

Maryssa*

Just in case someone hasn't seen these yet:

1964778_1062760840416544_1061629813899493184_n.jpg

MickeyMomV

Awesome!! My 10yo son is going to be so happy he is doing the 10k instead of the 5k this time. I don't think I could pay him to wear the 5k "medal". :)

ChristaH

Any one else signed up for the Glass Slipper Challenge and have not been keeping up with training like myself? :oops:

That would be me! Started late then had to take 12 days off to rest a sore hip. I did 6 miles yesterday. Planning runs of 3, 6 and 10 miles this week and definitely doing a Galloway run/walk. I think I will be in survival mode by about mile 5 on Sunday!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We'll be doing the GSC as well. We were going to defer and then we figured out we could make the trip to WDW after all. We are a bit of lack of training, but we have a good strategy going in so I think we'll be okay.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Has anyone been to the Expo yet? Do they have any of the 2014 shoes left (the Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, and Pluto ones)? The ugly grey 2015 "retro" shoes don't interest me in the least.

tribbleorlfl

Seeing as tomorrow's 5k is the first Disney race my wife has done, what time is everyone getting there? We're local, so she'll be driving and parking at Epcot,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom