Question About FastPass+

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
Our FP+ window opens on March 25th.
This is my first time messing with those so when I'm choosing a time slot for a specific ride, will the website allow me to check that time slot for all 3 people in my party or will I have to do each person individually?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Our FP+ window opens on March 25th.
This is my first time messing with those so when I'm choosing a time slot for a specific ride, will the website allow me to check that time slot for all 3 people in my party or will I have to do each person individually?
Yes, you can will link the other people as friends and family, and you can then make the selection for the entire group in one go.

Rodb

Do yourself a favor and make sure you link everybody together. I made the mistake of not linking my aunt because I thought she might want to different attractions,but when I tried to link her a day later, a lot of the similar tine slots were taken. She wouldn't be able to go at the same time as our fastpasses.i found it easier to link everybody togather at first and then you can go back and make certain changes to each persons fastpasses as needed

Rob562

Do yourself a favor and make sure you link everybody together. I made the mistake of not linking my aunt because I thought she might want to different attractions,but when I tried to link her a day later, a lot of the similar tine slots were taken. She wouldn't be able to go at the same time as our fastpasses.i found it easier to link everybody togather at first and then you can go back and make certain changes to each persons fastpasses as needed

This.

I can't stress how important it is to set up and inter-link eveyone's MDE profiles *before* you start planning a trip or start linking tickets and hotel reservations. It only takes a couple minutes and it makes things much easier down the road knowing that you have access to everyone you might need to do stuff for while on the trip.

-Rob

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
We are all under my profile...all our names show up in MDE.
Another question: can you book FP+ for Soarin', Test Track and Mission Space or are you limited to certain tiers of attractions that you can book?

sjhym333

EPCOT has tiers so you can choose either Test Track or Soarin in the top tier but not both. Mission Space is in the second tier.

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
What happens if I show up to my FP+ after the slotted time? Do I lose it or will they fit me in?
the reason I ask is if I show up at Epcot first thing in the morning and go stand in line at Soarin' and then have a FP+ for 1 hour after the time I get to the park, what if Soarin' takes 1hour and 15 minutes? does FP+ operate on time windows or specific times?
And if I use all three of my FP+, do I then get to book another Tier 1 ride like TT or Soarin?

sjhym333

There is a window of a little time after a FP expires. I have heard 5-15 mins. I am sure someone else here can help with that. I will say the other day when I was in the MK they were pretty strict about the time. I saw them turn people away both on the early and late end of the window. I would HIGHLY recommend that you take a pic of your FP+ reservations. For some reason our 3rd FP was not showing up on the FP system at the 7DMT entrance and the CM kept insisting that we had already used all 3 of our choices. Luckily the 3rd FP time had just started AND I had a picture of my choices so he overrode the system but it was obvious that he probably wouldn't have without proof.

Yes, after you use all 3 of your FP's you are able to choose your 4th at a kiosk including any tier 1 attractions available.

Another tip...after you use a FP (and the system has updated to show that you used it) you can check to see if you can move up your next FP by changing the time. This works well with some attractions that has a lot of FP's available. So in other words you can ride Soarin at the start of your window and then you have Seas an hour later. Go into your MDE and try to change the Seas time earlier. This way you can use your 3 choices earlier and maybe grab a tier 1 sooner.

MicksMom

I thought you could schedule your 4th FP+ on the App?
After you have chosen your 4th at a kiosk, you can manipulate it on the app via your phone. You can change experiences and times. It's easier to take what comes up on the kiosk and then play with it on your phone to find something that may better suit you.

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
OK so:

- Do all parks have the rides tiered for a FP+?
- Is there a list of Ride Tiers per park for FP+ planning purposes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom